3,628 Posts
whoop whoop! welcome back troublemaker! =D

Reactions: Ace Face

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Welcome!
(I just HAD to use a gif from The Hunger Games because I just saw it yesterday and the day before. XD)
Hehe, it's perfect :3 Thank you! How many times have you seen that movie now? Three... four? xD You're a girl obsessed! :p

·
Registered
127 Posts
I understand you may not be able to discuss the details of your, um, case. But theoretically speaking, if one were to be put in the sin bin, what offense would one have committed?

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand you may not be able to discuss the details of your, um, case. But theoretically speaking, if one were to put in the sin bin, what would offense would one have committed?
Lol, the sin bin x) What offense would one have committed? Good question, my love. The original ban post won't give you anywhere near the answers you're looking for, but at this point, that's all that anyone has to offer as far as answers are concerned. In any case, that's all said and done. I'm honestly not worried about it, and you shouldn't be either ;) There's too much awesome to focus on :p

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hi, I'm Ace Face, and I'm back in the muthafuckin' house :p

Get the fuck up! LOL :p

Your name is Hov?

... :wink:

Welcome Back AceFace! :happy:

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In the words of Kip from Napoleon Dynamite: "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss."
;D

I so wish we lived closer to each other! Seriously, at least once a week, I wonder what type of music we could produce together x) Cute new avatar, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts