Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Entp here. No one understands me and no one managed to do that. I can't feel emotions as half as normal people do. I don't know why they dance, why are they so happy with being an idiot and just seems to don't care. I'm bored of everyone, they are so "simple?"

Even my family don't understand me. They all have things they call "emotions". Am i a robot in a society of these people?

I'm so lonely, It's like I have friends but I don't. Knowledge > human

I'm here, alone

·
Registered
591 Posts
Entp here. No one understands me and no one managed to do that. I can't feel emotions as half as normal people do. I don't know why they dance, why are they so happy with being an idiot and just seems to don't care. I'm bored of everyone, they are so "simple?"

Even my family don't understand me. They all have things they call "emotions". Am i a robot in a society of these people?

I'm here, alone
You have emotions, like every one, but you don't feel them. You've buried them. You're protecting yourself from them (alway afraid of what we don't know, isn't it?). I did that for long, until my 30's almost. One day you'll have to face them, and good luck. It will be you fire baptism, like a tempest of fire. Just because you're not experienced to manage it.

Edit: And we are all alone in the universe. You can die sure of it, or die trying to prove yourself you're wrong. Choose your side.

·
Registered
425 Posts

I'm here, alone
Yep, find a purpose and bury yourself in it. Travelling really opened my mind. I can promise the world you are used to only exists where you live. This is really life changing. Can someone tell me why people in the third world who shit in a hole are so happy and we're all miserable?

I think that's my new sig.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Yep, find a purpose and bury yourself in it. Travelling really opened my mind. I can promise the world you are used to only exists where you live. This is really life changing. Can someone tell me why people in the third world who shit in a hole are so happy and we're all miserable?

I think that's my new sig.
Happiness of naives, nor simple-minded. I don't want their happiness. It's more a blindness.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Can someone tell me why people in the third world who shit in a hole are so happy and we're all miserable?
Materialism creates an exponentially growing vacuum that it cannot possibly fill, not until the system ceases to exist.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
That's why the Internet (and, by extension, Personality Cafe) was made ;).

·
Registered
INTP 874 sx/sp VLEF melancholic
17,126 Posts
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. One day you will change into someone who has a purpose that is simple and delightful, not extravagant and worrying.

Reactions: Simpson17866

·
Registered
4,444 Posts

I'm here, alone

lol, that's what your post reminded me of. Try to meet new/more people, takes time, but as you meet more people you get to know people who you feel more comfortable being yourself, who are similar in ways etc...takes time, but as you go through life you gradually realize there are people who share a lot more with you than there seem to be.

·
Banned
377 Posts
I seriously question the validity of the ENTP lol...

However emotions are just anatomical vibrations from neurological flow being offset
by access based programming "environment" throughout
your access based programming " anatomy"
so all you have to do is realize , observe and move through your environment
and anatomy to find a access point to your emotion
then offset it too whatever you like : ).

Remember your job is towards emphasizing the consistent access offset .

·
Registered
394 Posts
You seem to have plagiarized the title of my 2019 novel in your thread. It was called "Alone in the Universe" until now.

Does anyone have alternative suggestions for it? I strive for originality in my creative work.

-Posh Eagle

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
You seem to have plagiarized the title of my 2019 novel in your thread. It was called "Alone in the Universe" until now.

Does anyone have alternative suggestions for it? I strive for originality in my creative work.

-Posh Eagle
alone In The universe?

·
Registered
394 Posts
alone In The universe?
As a future INTJ I value correct capitalization. Thus I have to reject your suggestion with the deepest regret.

-Posh Eagle

Reactions: VinnieBob

·
Registered
394 Posts
@Posh Eagle As a future NT, you must value correct sarcasm. Thus I have to reject your rejection with the shallowest regret.

- Not Posh Eagle
Now that you mentioned, I deeply regret informing you that my rejection of your suggestion was a tad bit sarcastic.

-The One and Original Posh Eagle

·
Spam-I-am
14,053 Posts

I'm here, alone
nope welcome to planet NT
I drive my family and friends insane
even though i tried explaining to them why i am not like them it fell on deaf ears
get used to it, it only gets worse

·
Registered
216 Posts

I'm here, alone
And in the ENTP forum, can't you find any kindred spirits there? I know what you mean, I often feel lonely as well. Like no one gets me. Like I'm a freak. Like I don't function the way I should, the way society needs me to. But you should browse PerC for a while, and you'll notice that you're not alone at all. I've seen more posts by people who feel they don't fit in than by people who feel they do.

You need to find your own way. If you think other people act like idiots, that's fine. What makes you happy?
If you feel like a robot, it's obviously something that bothers you. What can you do about it, to fit in more? How can you feel more, like others around you do? Maybe you can ask someone you trust? How does that person get in touch with his emotions? How does he handle negative feelings, which aren't always pleasant?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts

I'm here, alone
Then perhaps it is your responsibility to set off and find a way in life to relate and connect to everyone else.

·
Registered
157 Posts

I'm here, alone
Considering the fact that I resonate very much with this post, I'd say you actually aren't alone. :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts