Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you prefer to spend some time alone before bed?

I feel like I always try to get in some alone time before I will try to lay down and sleep. I'm not sure why, but my guess is that I do this because I think the most clearly whilst alone and want to process what has happened during the day and what I have for tomorrow, before I turn in. I wonder if this is why I can't see myself with an extroverted gal, I think I would struggle falling asleep everyday beside her.

What's your experience with introversion and sleeping?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I think so too. that might have been part of what attracted me to late nights in the first place. You know, that and the internet. lol

Also, i like to watch anime or good movies before i sleep which i look forward to every night, lol. If someone comes into my room whilst I'm watching I tend to get really irritated. so i like to settle down when everyone else is asleep. no distractions or interruptions.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i do this, before i go to bed ill ly in my bed for like an hour doing really random stuff, like playing on my phone, drawing, reading,listen to music, like a ritual before bed kind of thing i guess

1 - 3 of 3 Posts