Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Obstruction to productive conversation in this thread will be punished with total irrelevancy.

·
Registered
23,837 Posts
Shush u.u!

·
Registered
23,837 Posts
Take that attitude out of here cat-face!
u noe wat?

I also love history and plan to watch Dr Who if I can ever find a free version with English subtitles.
https://watchdoctorwhoonline.com/

I just found this, clicked S1 in header, checked out episodes 1 and 3 using Server 3 link, and both had 720p versions with English CC that seemed on point, and in sync. The only issue I readily noticed - outside of some possibly broken links throughout all seasons - is that the list is missing Christmas/New Year's specials, as well as the movie tie-ins. So you'd probably have to find those separately if you wanted a 'complete' viewing. The show still makes sense/'flows' without them, but yea... There's some online guides you can check out too if you're interested in 'correct' chronology/viewing order for continuity.

·
Registered
♂️ Xennial - Melancholic/Choleric
3,810 Posts
Venerable Victorians would blush, seeing all the frivolity in Doctor Who.

·
Registered
23,837 Posts
Who would've known; we'd come so far since times long parted.

·
Banned
421 Posts
u noe wat?

https://watchdoctorwhoonline.com/

I just found this, clicked S1 in header, checked out episodes 1 and 3 using Server 3 link, and both had 720p versions with English CC that seemed on point, and in sync. The only issue I readily noticed - outside of some possibly broken links throughout all seasons - is that the list is missing Christmas/New Year's specials, as well as the movie tie-ins. So you'd probably have to find those separately if you wanted a 'complete' viewing. The show still makes sense/'flows' without them, but yea... There's some online guides you can check out too if you're interested in 'correct' chronology/viewing order for continuity.
Xiphoid of mine literally got broken by the violent beating my heart performed from bliss when I saw the link you posted. Thank you!

·
Registered
23,837 Posts
Xiphoid of mine literally got broken by the violent beating my heart performed from bliss when I saw the link you posted. Thank you!
Yea, that's cool and all, but still... be sure to take necessary precautions when visiting shady websites with a bunch of random links recommended by internet anons.

·
Registered
23,837 Posts
Amen.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Before our lord and saviour Jesus Christ came to be, I was totally corrupted spiritually and emotionally, but then I found him, and I have been Anno Domini ever since.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,487 Posts
Devotional reading material can be found in the narthex.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Far more productive still would be to read the coffee & donuts, perhaps even perform them as a play.

·
Premium Member
7,745 Posts
Give me a break - staring at the ceiling and doing nothing is all the productiveness I need ;)

41 - 60 of 80 Posts