Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Reactions: sunflowergirl

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
uuuuuuuuugh, fuck you... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Compelling video, maybe I'll stock up in case enough people are crazy enough to try. Part of me wishes it waited a year...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uuuuuuuuugh, fuck you... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Compelling video, maybe I'll stock up in case enough people are crazy enough to try. Part of me wishes it waited a year...
What? Runvardh, and many of you others need to seriously wake up to what the hell is going on in the world today.
Wake up TODAY or be a slave tomorrow. There is something really wrong with the world we live in.... any dreamer knows it in their soul. Those of you who don't (yet) are probably too young to know a different world. Educate yourselves and you too will perceive not only with open minds, but with open eyes as well.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

And here is a couple just for you.... a fellow Canadian:

Educate yourselves. Knowledge Should be Free.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
1,042 Posts
<br />
<br />
And here is a couple just for you.... a fellow Canadian:<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Educate yourselves. Knowledge Should be Free.
<br />
<br />

Yeah well our democratic system allows someone with 39% of the votes to be elected (instead of 50% +1). Still can't figure out how so many people voted for a liar, nontransparent and antidemocratic prime minister.

To be honest, I'm starting to have hard time believing these video on the internet. There's a lot of stuff that twist the facts or come up with magic solutions. In my opinion free press in some way isn't always better than an authoritarian regime because there's so much disinformation(and contradictory information) that spreads confusion. Mass medias in a way dictate what kind of information is right or wrong to be transmitted but you can never be sure with other sources of information if they are thorough and objective in their analysis either.

I can agree that we live in a fuck top world though.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
To be honest, I'm starting to have hard time believing these video on the internet. There's a lot of stuff that twist the facts or come up with magic solutions. In my opinion free press in some way isn't always better than an authoritarian regime because there's so much disinformation(and contradictory information) that spreads confusion. Mass medias in a way dictate what kind of information is right or wrong to be transmitted but you can never be sure with other sources of information if they are thorough and objective in their analysis either.
This, keep in mind that every representation of reality is a distorted one, like a non-objective mirror. This is why there are so many contradicting and conflicting information sources. Information that manifests itself as the dominant or the most probable (when an ultimate balance in information recources and provision is distorted, which is almost always) becomes part of our objective reality.

Reactions: LeafStew

·
Registered
541 Posts
Everybody wants to push their own narratives so it can become the framework for the way we construct our social realities. For me, at least, intuiting the motives of others can be a useful way to work around the distortions, selective presentations, and decontextualizations of facts. I really don't know how I would be able to evaluate what is being said without understanding who is saying it and what their motives might be, even though that sounds a bit anti-Enlightenment.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
What? Runvardh, and many of you others need to seriously wake up to what the hell is going on in the world today.
Wake up TODAY or be a slave tomorrow. There is something really wrong with the world we live in.... any dreamer knows it in their soul. Those of you who don't (yet) are probably too young to know a different world. Educate yourselves and you too will perceive not only with open minds, but with open eyes as well.

I would be glad too if I could be sure of the minds behind this and whether enough of them have it in them for the long haul.

Unlike most people you see give an answer like mine, I could walk away from society right now and let it burn for all I care. The only reason why I stick around is to find a mate and even that is becoming less and less of a possibility while the world drives me insane.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If I can trust the people, message, and intention of the change I'd become a monster willing to fight for a future that such a beast could not exist in. But I need to trust in the people, the message, and the intention, otherwise I'm trading one shit order for another.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Everybody wants to push their own narratives so it can become the framework for the way we construct our social realities. For me, at least, intuiting the motives of others can be a useful way to work around the distortions, selective presentations, and decontextualizations of facts. I really don't know how I would be able to evaluate what is being said without understanding who is saying it and what their motives might be, even though that sounds a bit anti-Enlightenment.
You simply cannot evaluate without interpreting what is being said.

Usually I'm on the side of the people protesting or the underdog, because of their reason for bringing back the balance, if only just a bit. An ultimate balance meaning ultimate fairness, equality and peace between two or more parties. As it stands, there is a lack of equality and there will be for people will always keep pushing their own narratives. Everyone wants to be counted, some just a bit more than others.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Wake up and do what exactly? Fight back? With what?

Wake up TODAY or be a slave tomorrow
oh so you're free? whoa

It is a sad ordeal indeed... it is known. Sad for us all the good, the bad and the ignorant. Present knowledge without solutions and all you do is MAKE THINGS WORST. Just a lil bit more fear, hatred and negative energy being punched into the system.

Anyways, since yal are on this topic check out Maxwell Igan's work (esp. the Awakening. Join the Great Intention Weekly too ^^) if you want some solutions that I find I can live with, hopefully you will find it as helpful as I have.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Wake up and do what exactly? Fight back? With what?

oh so you're free? whoa

It is a sad ordeal indeed... it is known. Sad for us all the good, the bad and the ignorant. Present knowledge without solutions and all you do is MAKE THINGS WORST. Just a lil bit more fear, hatred and negative energy being punched into the system.

Anyways, since yal are on this topic check out Maxwell Igan's work (esp. the Awakening. Join the Great Intention Weekly too ^^) if you want some solutions that I find I can live with, hopefully you will find it as helpful as I have.

Finally found the video... sample for all the lazy ppl like myself who would never click the link above :p

Enjoy, n tell me wat you think about the vid :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts