Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Dreamer, sometimes awake. Creative Ti.
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know most people have Gmail nowadays. I've been using Gmail for over a decade now. Recently it's been full of problems. Unable to load email, unable to read an email received. The loading time takes too long. :eek:Not only on the computer but also on the phone. Sometimes the connection is lost, and there are other error messages. I tried on my desktop and laptop, as well as the app, but nothing works. Today I'm having the same problem again.
My patience is running out.:LOL:

Just wondering, what alternative emails do you use?
Do you generally prefer a free email address or a paid one (e.g., for more privacy, certain features, etc.)?

·
Registered
INTP
8,454 Posts
I've had a yahoo.com email address for years, and it's been good.

I have an email address connected to my website. Over the last 20 years, the email has become just about useless, in more ways than I can describe. It's hosted by Bluehost. So I'd avoid them.

·
Registered
Dreamer, sometimes awake. Creative Ti.
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had a yahoo.com email address for years, and it's been good.

I have an email address connected to my website. Over the last 20 years, the email has become just about useless, in more ways than I can describe. It's hosted by Bluehost. So I'd avoid them.
True. I use my work email for all work-related issues. I have personal emails but they are used mostly for subscriptions to newsletters from various websites. I love collecting information and can receive tons of messages from various websites on the weekly basis. Other than that, I seldom use my personal email to send emails.

I used Yahoo as well. Many years ago. Got too many junk emails and eventually abandoned my account.

I agree that emails are getting less popular these days. Maybe they will become outdated soon. However, when you don't want to give out your phone number, at least, using an email will help, esp. when contacting strangers (for business, etc.)

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,116 Posts
Protonmail is the best email service I've ever used.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts