Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not always, but often I end up feeling miserable with my introversion. I get stuck in my home and bored around people at times. Because bringing out extroverted side often drain more then it gains. With a few types which aint into Te so much work alright. With people using the same functions, only then, I feel I gain and rest and can extrovert myself freely. I think. :th_sur: That being said, do anyone recognize as INFJ and where are the life hacks?

·
Registered
583 Posts
If I am with people I like I don't mind using my Fe at all. Of course after a long time spent with other people I need to recharge my batteries. That said, I actually love my introvert side cause even when I am with people I don't depend on others and i can spend time in my head and I get enterntained as much as if I was speaking with other people. I hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Instead of fighting my introverted side, I've started to understand it. Staying more laid back around people and not letting Fe get me too energized helps me to go longer, but at the same time that makes me a little more distant. You just have to find a balance that works for you.
It is hard, I sometimes wish other people energize me, it seems more fun that way.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Fe is sorta like a muscle, I find. The more its used regularly right after recharge, the more efficiently it works. I'm in New York, its a big old extroverted world and I go to a high school with many people. I learn to socialize and be friendly to as many people as possible. I go home and pass out practically lol, but its semi-satisfying.

If I'm on break for summer or a few weeks, it takes me a while to get back in the groove and handle all that energy. Its about being adaptable, at the end of the day we are introverts and we crave that one on one intimacy, our inner world of imaginative ideals and hopes, and reflective hours of silence. However, this is the real world, and we are more than up to the task of functioning within our extrovert-favoring society. Its not fair, and its not easy, but its life. You can do it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I think it gets easier as you get older and are more in-tune with what you want out of your social interactions.

As for the Fe, use it sparingly around people you don't know, but at least use it as a tool to form connections with others who may be someone potentially worth knowing. Make sure you know what you want first before reaching out too, because nine times out of ten you'll already know what you need while spending time with yourself.

Around people you adore, let the Fe go all-out.

A part of me thinks most INFJ are selective like cats, and they preemptively pick out the people they would love a strong bond with, and will put in tons of effort to form that strong bond, even if the other person isn't aware of the bond's potential (the INFJ will know).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts