Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the time i am low on energy, sometimes i even feel like a zombie you know someone tells you something and it just goes trough your head, or you read the same line 20 times and still dont understand it and cant remember what did you read. But sometimes once in half year there is that day when i feel like a fookin god, when i can read two books play video game at the same time and memorize everything in seconds. Its sucks being low on energy bcz i cant concentrate on anything. Maybe some advices what should i do, is sleep/nutrition gives such a big diference if yes how much should i sleep and when should i go sleep, what foods are most important in daily basis

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
I'd highly recommend exercising. Though it might seem like exercising would make you tired, I think exercising regularly, esp doing cardio type stuff does wonders for keep your energy levels high. I like to run a lot myself, and I find when I fall out of doing it my energy drops. Doing a lil bit of stetting and exercise when you wake up is def a great way to start the day.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
I'd highly recommend exercising. Though it might seem like exercising would make you tired, I think exercising regularly, esp doing cardio type stuff does wonders for keep your energy levels high. I like to run a lot myself, and I find when I fall out of doing it my energy drops. Doing a lil bit of stetting and exercise when you wake up is def a great way to start the day.

I think getting the adrenaline and endorphins flowing is good for helping your body regulate.. not just for energy but also dopamine and neurotransmitters and such.. good for avoiding depression and bi-polarness and such helping keeping your body in balance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
...sometimes i even feel like a zombie you know someone tells you something and it just goes trough your head...
Geezzz, know what you mean. Had to read that a few times to even guess what you were trying to say. Typing on phones, oh the joy for readers. Can't wait until everyone is typing on watches. f u k w i m

The amount of sleep a person needs depends on that person, stage of life, life style, etc... When I was in my 20's I slept in the 8 to 14 hour range. Now I'm 60 I sleep 6 hours.

I'll keep it short cause you have to read it 20 times...and won't remember apparently. Wish I had this 90 seconds back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts