Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[Sorry, this is probably a typical newbie post, but at least I know ENFPs are patient, right?] So, I know my category says INFP, and I consistently test as INFP, but after studying cognitive functions (that E means more how you direct your intuition) and reviewing the "You know you are an INFP when..." its pretty clearly not me. But, after reading ENFP's similar section, I can pretty much identify with all what ENFP says (I think it has to do with, I guess, I'm a more introverted ENFP as it comes to crowds... etc...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ignore any tests. Best thing to do is to study all the types. If you feel like you mostly identify with ENFP, then you're an ENFP.

It might take a little while to fully figure out your type if you're not sure. At first I thought I was an ISFP or an INFJ. Once you realise these are only tendencies it'll make it much easier. We all can relate to aspects of the 16 types, that's why two people can be the same type but be completely different because of their values and morals, background etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts