Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I’m struggling (again) with my MBTI type. I can’t decide whether I’m an infj or enfj... I even thought about isfj and esfj as well, but not as much as the two others.

So yeah... i’ve read a lot about Fe and Ni but I don’t know which one I use the most.

I’m a very independent person, I need à lot of time for myself and I enjoy being alone doing creative stuff. I just like thinking about the world, unrealistic things,... But I also like to be out with my friends, meet new people. I’m kind of shy at first but then i’m not. That’s how I met my boyfriend recently. I was quiet but then, I decided to start the conversation (a non sense conversation but yeah it was interesting) and I was very confortable (with everyone who was there). But I’m definitely not the most extroverted person.
I’m very interested at reading people’s mind and I do it quite easily. I just look at them and try to imagine what their life looks like, what they are thinking about. After that, I begin to say to myself things like “oh he must be very sad, he doesn’t really like his job” which can be quite judgmental and sometimes I’m completely wrong which makes me feel so bad. Ok it’s weird..
I’m also very aware of people’s feelings. I hate conflicts and I always want people to feel good in every situation which means that I like to have everything under control.
I’m a down to earth person who always act like a mother to my friends or even my family. But I’m also a very idealistic person, I’m the leader of a humanitarian group in my school for example.

I don’t really know what to say about myself to know whether I’m INFJ or ENFJ...
If you have questions to ask that could be useful to type me, please do it

Thank you!

·
Registered
761 Posts
@watskywalker

You must see if you're using Ni as a way to achieve Fe's primary goal (ENFJ) or if you're using Fe as a way to achieve Ni's primary goal (INFJ). Your dominant function is the leader, you cannot ignore it. Your auxiliary function is like the sidekick ...but it can be disregarded.

Plus, if you're ENFJ, then your Ti is probably your weakness. If you're INFJ, then your Se is your weakness.

So far, you haven't provided enough information about your thinking process. What you're describing is only superficial. Why are you shy? What are you afraid of, and why? Why were you quiet? Why do you feel the need to control everything? etc, etc.

Reactions: La Bella Luna

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@watskywalker

You must see if you're using Ni as a way to achieve Fe's primary goal (ENFJ) or if you're using Fe as a way to achieve Ni's primary goal (INFJ). Your dominant function is the leader, you cannot ignore it. Your auxiliary function is like the sidekick ...but it can be disregarded.

Plus, if you're ENFJ, then your Ti is probably your weakness. If you're INFJ, then your Se is your weakness.

So far, you haven't provided enough information about your thinking process. What you're describing is only superficial. Why are you shy? What are you afraid of, and why? Why were you quiet? Why do you feel the need to control everything? etc, etc.
I’m shy because I’m afraid to look ridiculous and say something wrong cause I want people to like me. (but I think i’m not that much interested in fitting in and i’ve learned to be myself in these situations which means that I can easily talk to strangers now)
I’m afraid of regrets. I want to live my life fully and having regrets would be incredibly frustrating and I would be very disappointed of myself (i’m a perfectionist btw and I have high standard for myself. People say that I push myself too hard)
I need to control everything because I hate chaos and it stresses me out when I’m not able to decide things that I think would be the most appropriate choice. That’s also why i don’t want other people to help me when i face problems because I believe they will make it worse and take control of my situation which would be a nightmare for me.

Reading about Ti and Se, I think Ti fits me better

1 - 3 of 3 Posts