I think I'm an ENFP, but I'm just making sure.
- I know that I'm extraverted. I do nothing but talk to people and surround myself with people all day long. In fact, I hate to be by myself.
- I'm sure that I'm intuitive. In fact my mind goes into an imaginary state whenever I have time alone or not doing anything. This is good and bad; when I imagine good things, my mind will just wonder all day and I'll think of creative ideas, theories, and you name it. However, when I imagine bad things, my mind will think of all of these horrible things that can happen, and it sometimes leads to anxiety attacks.
- I'm quite the feeling person as well. I can literally feel other people's emotions in an almost psychic way, and I really don't like to hurt people.
- I'm obsessed with people and how they work. I absolutely love psychology. I have actually considered a career in psychology because I can practically read people like books. I have also considered a career as a nurse as well as marketing (due to my extremely good people skills).
- I also enjoy helping people as well and am quite sensitive.
- I have a reputation for being very entertaining and would be a good actor/comedian.
- I am very disorganized. I organized nothing, and anytime someone tries to organize something, it pisses me off.
- I do plan some activities with friends though, and am very punctual and always on time when I say that I will meet them.
- I'll take some risks, but I don't really like to. I'd rather stay safe.
- I am a hedonistic person. I love pleasure seeking.
- Sometimes I like to try new things and sometimes I like to stick with the same old thing; it depends.
- I am not that committed in a relationship. I hate the feeling of being tied down to one person. I always want to get with more and more women.
- I don't like the feeling of being tied down or obligated, and I hate rules.