Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm often told that my presence is aggressive and that my speech is abrupt and/or snappy. I'm quite stiff, upright and energetic like an ENTJ is, which is fed on by the people who ever encounter me. Despite the tenacity, mannerisms and other tendecies to that of the typical ENTJ, I feel that I am governed by feelings more so. Either that, or I simply have unusually strong Fi for an ENTJ.

I'm always up for engaging, helping and offering to people which also leads me to believe that I am an ENFJ.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Take the cognitive functions test or answer the questionnaires so that others can type you.

Reactions: Noir

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'm often told that my presence is aggressive and that my speech is abrupt and/or snappy. I'm quite stiff, upright and energetic like an ENTJ is, which is fed on by the people who ever encounter me. Despite the tenacity, mannerisms and other tendecies to that of the typical ENTJ, I feel that I am governed by feelings more so. Either that, or I simply have unusually strong Fi for an ENTJ.

I'm always up for engaging, helping and offering to people which also leads me to believe that I am an ENFJ.
It is true that being high energy is a tendency of extroverts. However, why are you limiting yourself to only a few types? If you can't easily tell the difference between F and T in yourself, then you're likely not a T or F dominant.

You need to complete a questionnaire if you want to be typed.

Take the cognitive functions test or answer the questionnaires so that others can type you.
Cognitive functions tests don't work. It's kinda obvious when you look at the results and they don't match any personality type.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts