Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I am new to personality cafe. I took two personality tests so far and both stated ENTJ. Now I was just wondering if you would agree to that?
This is how I would describe myself:
- very tidy, I like to put things in order
- very ambitious, sometimes a bit too much maybe
- very strategic thinker
- I am a people person. I like interacting with people and working with them
- I do not like showing feelings
- Sometimes I am a procrastinator. This does not really fit into the ENTJ profile, does it?
- I sometimes doubt my decisions
- I can by quite stubborn and try to make things work the way I want them to work
- I can be quite cold in the relationship with other people and can move on after a relationship with hardly any emotions

What do you guys think?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Nothing you've stated explicitly suggests otherwise, though ESTJ would be equally as likely based on what you've shared.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You show alot of Te and Ni from your organization and the not showing your feelings could be the inferior Fi strong ambition and charisma is also pretty common with ENTJ's because they are seen as natural leaders and as for the procrastination... don't we all do that sometimes? :p (P.S. the fact that you don't outwardly express emotion and can move on pretty quickly from a relationship goes into the "shadow functions" with the last one being Fe (extroverted feeling)

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,500 Posts
Sounds like ExTJ for sure.

The ''doubting my decisions' part sounds more like ESTJ however, with Si second guessing itself because it needs a lot of details before going through with something. Ni/Se is much more aggressive and confident, albeit sometimes a little more reckless too.

Usually the rule of thumb, is that you are a sensor until you can prove your intuition process is top 2 on your stack.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot guys for your replies. I am still torn though.
When I read the N-profile I am like yeah most of it fits perfectly. I love brainstorming, thinking about ideas and how to change the future. I am very future-oriented and think about what can be done. Then on the other hand side there is the thing that I sometimes doubt my decisions.
Maybe I am just in between. If any of you still has a guess, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,500 Posts
Thanks a lot guys for your replies. I am still torn though.
When I read the N-profile I am like yeah most of it fits perfectly. I love brainstorming, thinking about ideas and how to change the future. I am very future-oriented and think about what can be done. Then on the other hand side there is the thing that I sometimes doubt my decisions.
Maybe I am just in between. If any of you still has a guess, I appreciate it.
I actually see more Ne than Ni in this affirmation and ESTJs just happen to have tertiary Ne.

I feel like I say this all the time, but I'm convinced almost 99% of SJs like to think that they are intuitive. (I was like that too) so check to see if that's not the case for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Stevester!
Thanks for your reply. I just took a cognitive functions test and scored as an ENTJ again. I understand that most of the people want to see themselves as xNxx.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's how I just tested:

EXTROVERTED
INTUITION
56%

INTROVERTED
INTUITION
44%

EXTROVERTED
SENSATION
50%

INTROVERTED
SENSATION
52%

EXTROVERTED
THINKING
79%

INTROVERTED
THINKING
52%

EXTROVERTED
FEELING
60%

INTROVERTED
FEELING
52%

What does this imply?

·
Registered
365 Posts
That's how I just tested:
EXTROVERTED
INTUITION
56%

INTROVERTED
INTUITION
44%

EXTROVERTED
SENSATION
50%

INTROVERTED
SENSATION
52%
[...]
What does this imply?
Well, it can't be taken literally due to (and shouldn't be), but having higher Si (Introverted Sensation) and higher Ne (Extroverted Intuition) is indicative of ESTJ.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts