Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! So I have this serious question for you all! I need help figuring out if I'm and ESFP or an ENFP cause I can't stand not knowing even though I guess I could possible never know or there is that possibility that I'm wrong but at any rate yeah help me out! Ask me questions or whatever will help you help me.
Some stuff about me that might help
So, very regularly I zone out and tune out everything around me because I'm thinking about something, sometimes it happens while I'm driving. I've been diagnosed with ADD so that could be a sign. I love art and have a really easy time making interpretations about what I think it means for the most part but sometimes I feel like I can't make connections easy cause I'm wondering if I'm just doing it because I think I'm intuitive or because I actually am. I am really good at reading people's emotions and what they're really feeling no matter what they tell me because I can relate it to myself and how I might feel kinda. I'm extremely forgetful! I regularly put stuff down and forget where I put it sometimes that item being in my hand. A reason I feel like I might be a sensor is because I feel like I have to try when I write poetry again usually when I write poetry I'm thinking about the sensor/intuition dilemma, so I don't know. Also, when I listen to music, I feel like I don't always have to know what it means to like it. Sometimes I can be really outspoken and say stuff without thinking so I'm not sure if that's an ENFP trait too. I also always have ideas on inventions or how to improve things. Like today, what if we made coats and hats with heating capabilities or even put small solar panels on them, which also gave me the idea of a lunch bag that cold heat and cool food on the go. Getting off topic though, I'm pretty random and weird but I guess ESFPs can be like that too. Sometimes when I'm around people I get nervous and quiet cause I'm a little shy occasionally but I'm pretty all over the place and never know how my mood is gonna be. I'm horrible at telling stories and I always jump around and forget stuff. I'm also terrible with names, I could know someone for a few years and draw a blank on their name every once in a while. I also have a pretty good fashion sense I know what looks good (not trying to be conceited or anything) I get compliments on my clothes pretty often, but I guess everyone's opinion is different.
This is a "small" summary of me haha if you have any specific questions let me know. Oh! I'm also a dude if that means anything.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hey! So I have this serious question for you all! I need help figuring out if I'm and ESFP or an ENFP cause I can't stand not knowing even though I guess I could possible never know or there is that possibility that I'm wrong but at any rate yeah help me out! Ask me questions or whatever will help you help me.
So, very regularly I zone out and tune out everything around me because I'm thinking about something, sometimes it happens while I'm driving. I've been diagnosed with ADD so that could be a sign. I love art and have a really easy time making interpretations about what I think it means for the most part but sometimes I feel like I can't make connections easy cause I'm wondering if I'm just doing it because I think I'm intuitive or because I actually am. I am really good at reading people's emotions and what they're really feeling no matter what they tell me because I can relate it to myself and how I might feel kinda. I'm extremely forgetful! I regularly put stuff down and forget where I put it sometimes that item being in my hand. A reason I feel like I might be a sensor is because I feel like I have to try when I write poetry again usually when I write poetry I'm thinking about the sensor/intuition dilemma, so I don't know. Also, when I listen to music, I feel like I don't always have to know what it means to like it. Sometimes I can be really outspoken and say stuff without thinking so I'm not sure if that's an ENFP trait too. I also always have ideas on inventions or how to improve things. Like today, what if we made coats and hats with heating capabilities or even put small solar panels on them, which also gave me the idea of a lunch bag that cold heat and cool food on the go. Getting off topic though, I'm pretty random and weird but I guess ESFPs can be like that too. Sometimes when I'm around people I get nervous and quiet cause I'm a little shy occasionally but I'm pretty all over the place and never know how my mood is gonna be. I'm horrible at telling stories and I always jump around and forget stuff. I'm also terrible with names, I could know someone for a few years and draw a blank on their name every once in a while. I also have a pretty good fashion sense I know what looks good (not trying to be conceited or anything) I get compliments on my clothes pretty often, but I guess everyone's opinion is different.
This is a "small" summary of me haha if you have any specific questions let me know. Oh! I'm also a dude if that means anything.

I would say you're an ENFP.

·
Registered
449 Posts
hellohowareyou:17729258 said:
I think you should worry about the functions, the inferior ones. I am still learning about how they work but I have heard that its pretty common yo think your inferior function is your primary one because the inferior one sonetimes comes too strongly, even more than the secondary one.

so, ENFP inferior function is Si and ESFP's is Ni. How do you feel about them?

and if it helps you, I thought the same: that I would never find out if I was a Se or a Ne dom, but then I woke up a day and was very sure that I was a crazy and obvious Ne dom.haha. The sensor stuff that I do are because of my inferior Si.
here an example of my Si: when I was 13 I spent 12 hours on a plane because I was going to visit my family. I was listening to "November rain-Guns n roses" and I had thd ipod on the replay mode. I felt asleep and I kept listening to this song for 5 hours. Now, 5 years later, I try not to listen this song but if I do it I feel unconfortable and a little sick, because this is the way I was feeling when I listened to it for hours in a horrible and long plane ride.

this happens to me with every song or smell or colour that I was "experimenting" during an important moment.

does this happens to you too?

Reactions: PartyGirl
1 - 4 of 4 Posts