Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that it's rare for INTPs to be type four so I'm skeptical about the result that my answers produced. I consistently score highly on type 4, 5, and 6.

I few important things about myself that I believe may deliver some insight..

Under high amounts of stress I can look to alcohol, caffeine, sleeping pills, and things like that. However, I can also become very detached and focused if I feel a level of anger connected with the stress. It's as if the anger provides a drive to finish what I'm doing.

I almost simultaneously feel like I'm the most socially, intellectually competent person in the world and the least competent person. It's a weird feeling, as if my self-concept can radically shifts as I learn different things about myself.

I'm not very good at expressing myself if I feel like I've been taken advantage of. Instead I usually keep it inside and it leads to general feelings of bitterness and a difficulty getting rid of that feeling. Otherwise my reaction would just be a burst of incoherent words. I'm quite introspective and often monitor my reactions to certain things and whether I have done myself proud in how I've dealt with a situation.

Is there any information about my personality that I can divulge that would offer more clues into my enneagram type?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts