Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why I think I am:
- I'm laid back, calm and cool even in a crisis.
- I feel my happiest within a physical rush. Motor biking, surfing, or eating something enjoyable (Se?)
- Doesnt show emotions
- I like keeping options open. (percieving?)
- People like me for being non-judgmental, relaxed and together.
- I am fiercely independent, and don't care what others think unless I care for them.

Why I may not be:
- Very Unobservant??? Bad eye to hand coordination? Clumsy?
- I can read into how others feel, and I do have empathy. (Fe?)
- I believe in mercy and compassion.
- I have an amazing memory, and I feel nostalgic about past experiences. (Si?)
- I long for personal connections to a limited amount of people. Lonely in a sense.
- I have a talent for teaching others with my patience.
- With my ESTP girlfriend, I'm more of the emotionally caring one.
- Romantically attracted to and compatible with dominant or secondary Se users. (Si users are "supposedly" compatible with Se)

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
well, I don't really know (sorry if you expected a useful answer that would tell if you're yes or no ISTP) but you have to know ISTP people have Fe in their stack, even if this is their inferior function.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, I don't really know (sorry if you expected a useful answer that would tell if you're yes or no ISTP) but you have to know ISTP people have Fe in their stack, even if this is their inferior function.
Maybe I've developed my functions well? I'm a teen so I always thought my functions wouldn't be well developed.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Why I think I am:
- I'm laid back, calm and cool even in a crisis.
- I feel my happiest within a physical rush. Motor biking, surfing, or eating something enjoyable (Se?)
- Doesnt show emotions
- I like keeping options open. (percieving?)
- People like me for being non-judgmental, relaxed and together.
- I am fiercely independent, and don't care what others think unless I care for them.

Why I may not be:
- Very Unobservant??? Bad eye to hand coordination? Clumsy?
- I can read into how others feel, and I do have empathy. (Fe?)
- I believe in mercy and compassion.
- I have an amazing memory, and I feel nostalgic about past experiences. (Si?)
- I long for personal connections to a limited amount of people. Lonely in a sense.
- I have a talent for teaching others with my patience.
- With my ESTP girlfriend, I'm more of the emotionally caring one.
- Romantically attracted to and compatible with dominant or secondary Se users. (Si users are "supposedly" compatible with Se)
This is not enough to go off of. Every type can have these basic traits. The physical rush does indicate Se, but Se users aren't the only daredevils out there. Plus, Se users aren't always daredevils, especially ISTPs since it's only aux. You also didn't really give enough information to determine F vs T. Not showing emotions can indicate Fi just as much as it does Ti.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
what about ESTP?

im 37 now, and not nearly as LOUD as i was in my 20's... and compared to a 37 yo buddy of mine , also ESTP, he is still extremely energetic and loud. but he's a 7, and has a much less diverse set of life experiences. he got married and kids young (2 ex wives, 3 kids total) while i joined the military and have been travelling the world since i was 17 basically, settling down for 3-5 years here and there.

extroverts arent ALWAYS the most talkative ones, especially around other extroverts. its a scale, not a black or white thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts