Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like this is serious. Please. Please don't get me banned here okay? XD

So, let's do some entp checklist okay? And I'll add some comments and check if you think i possess entp abilities okay

From this site:
What You Should Know About the ENTP Female

1. Rules Are Their Enemy
- Well not really. I know how to follow rules, like guys seriously. Please. Bitches and dorks. I love mods a lot. And I'm not the reason why Memory of Talon loses its moderator job.

2. They Always Surprise People
- Omg. Like I'm so fucking normal.. Hello? Guyssss. Do i even surprise you? Okay. Tell me the number of times i surprised you? Tell me.

3. They Often Favor Male Dominated Careers
- Omg. It's not because I'm a programmer I'm an entp now. Like i can also be an INtJ right? Like are entp that special to be a programmer? Like seriously?!!

4. They Have A Nurturing Side
- Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee? XD It's not that i eat dicks meant i nurture male species fresh reproduction of semen. Okay, i know, i make male semen reproduction fresh and i prevent blue balls. But guys, it doesn't mean I'm nurturing.

Omggggggg. Such a fucking sterotypes. I'm really an intj.

XD

Don't kid me please.

Please. Bitches

Please.

Dorks.

Please.

Now, ask me questions.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Is the universe round ?
As in is it a manifestation of the time and space continuum ?
Come on ENTP lady show me what you got
Show me your sexy mind
What are you scared of :wink:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
That's what entps are, more social intps. I love entps.
Not really
ENTPs are more aware of whats going on around them and tend to explore the real world for possibility's.
ENTP is more like ENFP then INTP

Reactions: atamagasuita

·
Registered
962 Posts
Based on your posts, I'd definitely say you are an XXTP. As far as the first two letters, I couldn't tell you.

·
Registered
129 Posts
HAHAHA What do you even want to know? Your Avatar is the quite simply ENTP-iest thing ever seen. Pixelized troll-y-looking cat-headed girl lounging on lime-green background.

I'm going to go ahead with an overgeneralization of my own and say no sepia, no INTJ.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Ronney

I'm actually a dumb entp. You knoe special snowflake

Is the universe round ?
- The fuck the earth is flat. #flatearther
The universe is endless you piece of c***t

As in is it a manifestation of the time and space continuum ?
- Probably yes. Because science is not 100%accurate

Come on ENTP lady show me what you got
Show me your sexy mind
What are you scared of :wink:
- Oohh I'm so scared... I need oniichan

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAHAHA What do you even want to know? Your Avatar is the quite simply ENTP-iest thing ever seen. Pixelized troll-y-looking cat-headed girl lounging on lime-green background.

I'm going to go ahead with an overgeneralization of my own and say no sepia, no INTJ.
Well, my retired old infp friend actually made that for us spam sisters and brothers.. May she rest in peace

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nope, not an ENTP. Way too much Se for that. Some form of ISP, likely ISFP since you don't appear to lead with logic.
Ahuh really. I bet I'm more logical than you girl, I'm the most logical girl I've ever known. I'm just pretending I'm isfp because if i don't guys would look stupid talking to me..

1 - 20 of 149 Posts