Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really a good advertiser

Like seriously. I think i should try out marketing because i feel like i know how to give the right flattery on someone. And i always have the talent to make someone to try something. Because my one friend is like, she's trying something because she told me like,

" because the way (atamagasuita) says it looks like it's really interesting "

There.

Plus i have a telepathic abilities where I'll just concentrate on the waiter who's facing on the opposite side, and I'll caught his attention.

I really thought everyone can do it. But i have been teaching someone about my life hack but my Friend is hopeless. Lol

XD

Does anyone have this abilities?

Plus the networking bullshits, the pyramid scamming shit, well they think I'm influencial lol wtf man xD

Seriously lol xD i am always been victimizing by them but only to reject the fuck out of em lol xD

Like it's like we have this argument well, they're really hard headed pile of shit that they would really waste their time on me for like two hours and even follow me lol xD

At first ofcourse they will befriend me, but soon after they will just introduce me on to their shit, which i already know lol xD

Because I'm actually good at recruiting, but not on marketing purposes but I'm good at convincing someone to go with me..

Is this an estp thing?

I think i might be really an estp

Because I'm actually a good flatterer i swear. It looks believable. Well, I'm only saying the truth anyways, but then, i just have this ability. Okay I'm just repeating myself lololololol xD

So am estp? Ask me questions.

#don't ask sterotypical questions okay? Use your head guys in determining If i really am or not.

Thanks ♡

·
Banned
745 Posts
You seem like an ESTP based on what you said. Maybe you should ask us questions and cross-check to see if what we say lines up with what you would say or do.

I've been told that I am influential. I do this unintentionally. I think sales and recruiting are excellent career paths for ESTPs. Having the ability to effectively influence and persuade people does come naturally to ESTPs and not everyone can do it. I think it's the combination of Se with Fe. ESTPs notice body language and tone of voice via Se then they can interpret what they notice via Fe. ESTPs will naturally avoid trying to persuade a person who is showing through their body language and tone of voice they they are not interested in what the ESTP is selling. ESTPs can size these situations up quickly, almost subconsciously, and gravitate toward the people who "secretly" want to be influenced and persuaded. That is how ESTPs are so successful in this regard - in their ability to notice everything and to read other people. This seems to fit you based on what you shared about yourself.

As far as careers go, I got myself caught in an administrative assistant role for years because I believed myself to be ISTJ. My role models were both introverts and j types. I adapted to become like them so much so that I thought I was one of them. I plan on making a career change to tech recruiter next year after I get enough money in savings. I'm too far along in my (wrong) career to take an entry level job in a recruiting agency. I make too much money now to start over again in something new working for someone else. It would be too much of a pay cut. So I am going to start my own tech recruiting business. No doubt in my mind now that this is something I should have been doing all along, either recruiting or sales. I like the idea of recruiting better. Can't wait to dump the admin assistant job. No ESTP should be doing admin assistant work. Not recommended for this type at all. I've been miserable for years.

So, yeah, you sound like an ESTP. If you're still young, take my advice and choose your career carefully. Sorry about the tangent. Your post triggered thoughts about career which is my main goal right now.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You seem like an ESTP based on what you said. Maybe you should ask us questions and cross-check to see if what we say lines up with what you would say or do.

I've been told that I am influential. I do this unintentionally. I think sales and recruiting are excellent career paths for ESTPs. Having the ability to effectively influence and persuade people does come naturally to ESTPs and not everyone can do it. I think it's the combination of Se with Fe. ESTPs notice body language and tone of voice via Se then they can interpret what they notice via Fe. ESTPs will naturally avoid trying to persuade a person who is showing through their body language and tone of voice they they are not interested in what the ESTP is selling. ESTPs can size these situations up quickly, almost subconsciously, and gravitate toward the people who "secretly" want to be influenced and persuaded. That is how ESTPs are so successful in this regard - in their ability to notice everything and to read other people. This seems to fit you based on what you shared about yourself.

As far as careers go, I got myself caught in an administrative assistant role for years because I believed myself to be ISTJ. My role models were both introverts and j types. I adapted to become like them so much so that I thought I was one of them. I plan on making a career change to tech recruiter next year after I get enough money in savings. I'm too far along in my (wrong) career to take an entry level job in a recruiting agency. I make too much money now to start over again in something new working for someone else. It would be too much of a pay cut. So I am going to start my own tech recruiting business. No doubt in my mind now that this is something I should have been doing all along, either recruiting or sales. I like the idea of recruiting better. Can't wait to dump the admin assistant job. No ESTP should be doing admin assistant work. Not recommended for this type at all. I've been miserable for years.

So, yeah, you sound like an ESTP. If you're still young, take my advice and choose your career carefully. Sorry about the tangent. Your post triggered thoughts about career which is my main goal right now.
I'm actually an IT programmer; i programming. XD but sitting 9hours a day suck the life out of me. :/

The pay is good since i already built experience.. But then, I'm thinking of trying another job..

I actually been attending community groups and it's actually fun meeting new people. I'm really enjoying it.

It's like I've found something that would not bore me.

I used to be a tester as well for like a month, man, that job is super boring as fuck..

Probably being an admin too doing tedious task because that's more of an Si, opposite of Se.. So i guess you're not able to use your functions well. Making you depressed

·
Banned
745 Posts
Maybe you should think about doing tech recruiting since you're already active in the tech world. You probably already have contacts in the industry. I taught myself how to code websites and thought about becoming a web developer, but quickly realized that sitting in front of a computer all day is not what I want to be doing. I need to be out meeting people. I also need to be my own boss.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe you should think about doing tech recruiting since you're already active in the tech world. You probably already have contacts in the industry. I taught myself how to code websites and thought about becoming a web developer, but quickly realized that sitting in front of a computer all day is not what I want to be doing. I need to be out meeting people. I also need to be my own boss.
True. Probably I'll try it out but then lol i have no experience there so harder to apply

·
Electronica Wizard
6,687 Posts
Can give me tips on how to convince people into getting something they don't want? I know it goes against my moral value, but it's not something illegal. Just some worthless shits I need to clear away by the end of the year.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can give me tips on how to convince people into getting something they don't want? I know it goes against my moral value, but it's not something illegal. Just some worthless shits I need to clear away by the end of the year.
I usually get people through their emotions. Build emotional connection, like first: make people trust you and be comfortable with you. Do something good about them first so that when you ask something from them, they'll do it wholeheartedly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts