Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am actually ESTJ but let's see. Lots of differences. I have a INFP friend who's feeling really ISTJ. but everything she says is emotional based. that's a big thing with ENFPS it's not whether you want it or not it's more if you really are or not. ENFPs as well, are really good at making connections of their surroundings and drawing patterns. To me they're usually bubbly people whether they like it or not.

Reactions: Mistress

·
Registered
ISTJ
1,560 Posts
@Mistress

Do you relate to this?

Inferior Extroverted Intuition:

Inferior Ne originally manifests as a reluctance to try new ways of doing things, occasionally giving way to anxiety over the unknown.

As Ne matures, its user will become more comfortable dwelling in uncertainties and entertaining new possibilities.

The inferior-Ne monologue (prior to maturation): “It is best to stick to the most reliable methods of getting things done. There is no sense getting lost in a sea of unpredictable possibilities.”
Or this more?

Dominant Extroverted Intuition:

As a dominant function, Ne manifests as a seemingly never-ending plethora of theories, possibilities and inventive ideas that the user is constantly picking up on.

The dominant-Ne monologue: “I am swimming in an endless sea of possibilities about what to do/experience/think about next and I want to try them all.”
Ne is ENFP's dominant function and ISTJ's inferior function. So these types use Ne on opposite ends of the spectrum. Whereas ENFPs tend to be more excited and look forward to new and different possibilities, ISTJs tend to be more careful and at times even cautious at the risks that come with new and different possibilities. Even this single factor is very differentiating for the two types, among other factors.

Source: https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/12/how-each-cognitive-function-manifests-based-on-its-position-in-your-stacking/

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Indeed you should look into funtions and what it means to be an intuite in general. ISTJ in my experience don't really listen to there intuition (whether they don't hear it or they second guess it). ENFP are often on the other size of the spectrum(getting in to trouble because they relied too much on there Ne.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.