Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was wondering...you see...I dont know if im ENFJ or ESFJ...The test said I was ENFJ, but I've been looking into the ESFJ and the portrait seems to be...kind of accurate with my person.

Im a caring person...im happy most of the times, with a smile on my face, always trying to make others laugh or feel good...I always go around flattering persons (mostly girls)
Seeing others happy make me happy...thats why im always giving stuff to people and making things that will make them happy...I always try to help and become myself usefull, Im always cheering.
People have told me that I have great charisma and that im one of the easiest person to love in the world. Im always up for helping and giving advice, as a matter of fact I want to become a medic, to help people (that or a psychologist)
People dont take long to know me...im outgoing, but not like Im always going out...I can stay at my place sometimes.
I really value emotions, I listen carefully when other people talk to me and see if there is anyway that I can help.
You could say that I can be trusted...and Im also really good at leading people...people seem to follow me easily if Im the established leader of a group.
Most of the people appreciate my company, and when im around they are usually smiling or laughing (which is a good thing for me to see) I like to forgive people, and im also really romantic :p

so what you say...does that sounds like an ENFJ for you?

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Here's the kicker...though...which would you rather find yourself doing? Basing everything on facts and statistics or do you use intuition and "gut feelings" to figure out how to learn things new.

Also; most of what you just said is the same for ENFJ and ESFJ...the difference between them is the N/S which is more "in reality" or "in fantasy/daydreaming".

But from what it says there, sounds like me and I'm an ENFJ, so...it's not like it's a big deal. You're just a bit paranoid is all.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would definitly say im more of a dreamer than a "logical thinker"

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Seems more like ENFJ to me then.

On a side note, nice avy image. I LOVE and MISS Silent Hill. I haven't had an operating PS2 to play SH2 or 3 on in months...I miss freaking myself out with playing it in the dark with volume way up.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems more like ENFJ to me then.

On a side note, nice avy image. I LOVE and MISS Silent Hill. I haven't had an operating PS2 to play SH2 or 3 on in months...I miss freaking myself out with playing it in the dark with volume way up.
haha thanks...the game is also on PC, try that one.
btw shattered memories is also great

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Well I was wondering...you see...I dont know if im ENFJ or ESFJ...The test said I was ENFJ, but I've been looking into the ESFJ and the portrait seems to be...kind of accurate with my person.

Im a caring person...im happy most of the times, with a smile on my face, always trying to make others laugh or feel good...I always go around flattering persons (mostly girls)
Seeing others happy make me happy...thats why im always giving stuff to people and making things that will make them happy...I always try to help and become myself usefull, Im always cheering.
People have told me that I have great charisma and that im one of the easiest person to love in the world. Im always up for helping and giving advice, as a matter of fact I want to become a medic, to help people (that or a psychologist)
People dont take long to know me...im outgoing, but not like Im always going out...I can stay at my place sometimes.
I really value emotions, I listen carefully when other people talk to me and see if there is anyway that I can help.
You could say that I can be trusted...and Im also really good at leading people...people seem to follow me easily if Im the established leader of a group.
Most of the people appreciate my company, and when im around they are usually smiling or laughing (which is a good thing for me to see) I like to forgive people, and im also really romantic :p

so what you say...does that sounds like an ENFJ for you?

migghhtttty enfj to me. But that description is both ENFJish AND ESFJish. I don't think there is any indication of N or S in your description. Are you more concerned with possibilities or what is? Would you rather not talk about theory? When you ... are quiet.... are you making connections?

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
After seeing his results thing in his signature, his problem is clear: Most of his traits are very close to the line of being the other side, so they are a bit less extreme as say...my high N and J. I also find my lowish F to only be a result of many years of isolation as a child and basically trying to read my ass smart...didn't work so well, but at least I tried.

So keep being who you are, being a bit more in the middle of the road on NFJ isn't nearly as bad as you'd assume; it allows for a bit more P, S, and T, get-along-with-and-understanding than I would have. It allows for you to possibly exude more of the chameleon behaviors ENFJ's try to have...because you actually have a bit more of a chameleon in you. It's a benefit, not a downfall.

Reactions: DasPhillipBrau

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After seeing his results thing in his signature, his problem is clear: Most of his traits are very close to the line of being the other side, so they are a bit less extreme as say...my high N and J. I also find my lowish F to only be a result of many years of isolation as a child and basically trying to read my ass smart...didn't work so well, but at least I tried.

So keep being who you are, being a bit more in the middle of the road on NFJ isn't nearly as bad as you'd assume; it allows for a bit more P, S, and T, get-along-with-and-understanding than I would have. It allows for you to possibly exude more of the chameleon behaviors ENFJ's try to have...because you actually have a bit more of a chameleon in you. It's a benefit, not a downfall.
hahaha and may I ask...what is this "chamaleon" thing you speak of?

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
It means that you are close enough to being another type that you can easily be mistaken for one...it means that our awesome does not get overused by people just seeking to use our awesome for personal gain, rather than when they truly need our help for something worthwhile that will help the world *points at any and all NT people* Just like them trying to take over the world with our help...it may not be for the benefit of all mankind so...don't do it unless they have aims of making things better.

Also, it allows you to easier blend in and be approachable/liked by types that may very well be a bit of a rub on me (TP's rub me a bit when they have no plan, just constant internalized thinking...lack of action). It makes you a bit less stressed than other J's when plans change as well.

Just all-around allows for some of the flaws of both N/S, F/T, J/P to not be as evident. Least that's my personal thoughts on this thing.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
ESFJs aren't really "logical thinkers". Are you more imaginative or down to earth?

When you are alone with your thoughts, do you find yourself

Contemplating events which have occurred, going over details on your mind, reliving those moments, and connecting those facts to other stored details to understand things better, etc.?

OR do you tend to daydream about the future, getting a sudden insight into why something is the way it is or how it likely will turn out, making connections between seemingly unrelated impressions to form a big picture, etc.?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ESFJs aren't really "logical thinkers". Are you more imaginative or down to earth?

When you are alone with your thoughts, do you find yourself

Contemplating events which have occurred, going over details on your mind, reliving those moments, and connecting those facts to other stored details to understand things better, etc.?

OR do you tend to daydream about the future, getting a sudden insight into why something is the way it is or how it likely will turn out, making connections between seemingly unrelated impressions to form a big picture, etc.?
Im more imaginative.
when im alone, I usually think on the future, but I also check over facts and stuff i've done and analyze things, I do both of those things.
If im down, then when im alone im going to have constant dark thoughts about myself.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Im more imaginative.
when im alone, I usually think on the future, but I also check over facts and stuff i've done and analyze things, I do both of those things.
If im down, then when im alone im going to have constant dark thoughts about myself.
Brooding when alone is often reported by ENFJs, but I don't know if ESFJs do the same.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im more imaginative.

Yea I dont know if any type gets as low as ENFJ when they are alone. Its part of hellistic duality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts