Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Tell us about yourself.

Some points that might help:
-How are you around others? Do you feel energized from socializing or do you get drained? Are you charismatic? A natural leader? Do you think out loud or do you process your thoughts first?
-How creative are you? Not just in a sense of art, but with ideas? Are you innovative and an out of the box type thinker or are you more of a detail oriented person?
-How are you in dealing with others? Does logic trump emotions for you? How are you at reading others or knowing what is inappropriate to say/might hurt someone's feelings?
-How spontaneous are you? Are you more of a planner and scheduler, or are you more carefree and live in the moment?

How are you with money? School/work? What are your cons (road rage? bad listener? etc)?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Well, you are definitely either an ENTJ or an ESTJ. I'm leaning towards ENTJ.

Are you more of an out of box thinker, or one that likes to follow the established rules?

ESTJs are more of an enforcer of what already exists. They are more traditional in their habits. One that follows the rules, does something the way he always done stuff in the past, detail oriented, etc.

ENTJs are more innovative and imaginative in their approaches. They are more open minded about new ideas, taking things in new directions, and aren't as defensive about the status quo and are more adaptable. As an ENTJ, I can say that I have a 6th sense where I just see things beyond the average person. I just come up with great ideas that people never thought of and am able of making magic happen. Whereas an ESTJ has more comfort in what has already been established.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.