Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello some of you might remember me from my last post "how do you stop thinking of someone" (if you havent read it go read it before reading this it helps) well as you know i stopped talking to that girl but last friday she came up to me and told me that she missed me and that she loved me and also wanted to be with me. And well i beilieved her we deicided that we would offically be going out on monday. I had no problems with it so i said ok. Well this is were it gets bad 2 days later i find out from her that she met someone on saturday and that they had sex she also told me that she was know going out with that person. When she told me i got so angry that i yelled at her so much i told her that i hated her and that from now on i dont want anything to do with her also that she killed any/all feelings i ever had for her. i told her if she was going to do something like this then why did she make me beilieve that she loved me when she didn't she used me and well i just yelled at her, i made her cry. well now today she was very depressed her friends told me that she didn't even eat anything all day. im starting to feel bad for ever saying those things to her. BUT WHY!!!! is my problem i shouldn't care that she's sad she played me and she hurt me soo much why should i care. this isnt the first time she's done something like this either but this was the most extereme and it felt like the last straw......soo in conclusion am i right should i say im sorry and should i have maybe held off on what i said to her im so confused:crying:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hello some of you might remember me from my last post "how do you stop thinking of someone" (if you havent read it go read it before reading this it helps) well as you know i stopped talking to that girl but last friday she came up to me and told me that she missed me and that she loved me and also wanted to be with me. And well i beilieved her we deicided that we would offically be going out on monday. I had no problems with it so i said ok. Well this is were it gets bad 2 days later i find out from her that she met someone on saturday and that they had sex she also told me that she was know going out with that person. When she told me i got so angry that i yelled at her so much i told her that i hated her and that from now on i dont want anything to do with her also that she killed any/all feelings i ever had for her. i told her if she was going to do something like this then why did she make me beilieve that she loved me when she didn't she used me and well i just yelled at her, i made her cry. well now today she was very depressed her friends told me that she didn't even eat anything all day. im starting to feel bad for ever saying those things to her. BUT WHY!!!! is my problem i shouldn't care that she's sad she played me and she hurt me soo much why should i care. this isnt the first time she's done something like this either but this was the most extereme and it felt like the last straw......soo in conclusion am i right should i say im sorry and should i have maybe held off on what i said to her im so confused:crying:
Your reaction to that is understandable. I don't think you're in the wrong at all. If I were you I'd apologize for making her cry and then move on to better things. (That's just me though, I would feel bad for making any friend cry.)
Let me know how things go and good luck man.

Reactions: Neon Knight

·
Registered
640 Posts
You're totally right! This girl was asking for it. I'm not sure if I would even apologize for making her cry. If you do, you're just giving her more attention, which is exactly what she wants. . . I think I would just stay away from her. She needs to learn that there are consequences to her actions.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im not gonna ever forgive her for this but im letting her get the better of me i've been really angry at school these past 2 days and i can tell its that i havent gotten out all the things i needed to tell her cause she has kind of messed with me for a year but this was the worst thing she has ever done you know so ya i dont know if i should tell her more or not i kind of just want to forget that she even exists

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
There is only one correct response to this. Tell her you are sorry for all the things you said. Then take her on the most romantic date ever. After this, you have crazy awesome secks with her. As soon as you are done, tell what a filthy whore she is and never ever speak to her or look her in the eye again. Bitch has got to learn.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is only one correct response to this. Tell her you are sorry for all the things you said. Then take her on the most romantic date ever. After this, you have crazy awesome secks with her. As soon as you are done, tell what a filthy whore she is and never ever speak to her or look her in the eye again. Bitch has got to learn.
i will never do that if i did that then im lowing myself to her standereds and i want to show her that i am better then her and i always have been and always will be:mellow:

·
Registered
959 Posts
i will never do that if i did that then im lowing myself to her standereds and i want to show her that i am better then her and i always have been and always will be:mellow:
Good for you man, cheer up there's so many better people that you'll meet. :proud:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i hope so, i feel scared now i really dont think i can trust someone again or i just dont feel up to getting someone anymore:unsure:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
yeah i hope so, i feel scared now i really dont think i can trust someone again or i just dont feel up to getting someone anymore:unsure:
At the beginning, your problem was that you were focussed on her. When I told you to do something that you knew was beneath you; you reaffirmed who you were. You stood up and said, "No, I am a good person; I'd never do something like that." It was at that moment that you found your answer. You must never forget that your entire life is about who you are and what you decide to do. And now, so quickly you fall back into concerning yourself with what other people will do to you; other people hurting you.
I could tell you that you should live alone, never once giving any part of yourself to the cruel world around you. And you, once again, would remeber who you are and would say, "No, I won't let these things turn me into a closed and distant person."
Remember who you are; for when you do, you will find that there is nothing to fear and that the person who you're really trusting, is yourself.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Don't let one bad thing ruin everything.
You don't have to get to know anyone for the time being, take some time to feel better. Go out and do the things that make you happy.

Reactions: IronboundGlobe

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aghhh I am the biggest wimp ever!!!! I apologized to her and were friends again but i told her that she better never ever try to get with me ever again because i will turn her down I want nothing to do with her like that not anymore i told her she killed anything i could ever possibly feel for her as a romantic partner:dry:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts