Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
lol people do it for fun and I don't have a problem with that, it's just the attitude with which some people do it that bothers me. I think it's a cool app overall.

Reactions: Roslyn

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nope. I hate it too. It's so inauthentic. It feeds into the delusion that every moment of people's boring lives can be instantly "classic."

I feel the same way about recording apps. Hipsters blow out their sound with a ton of reverb and think it makes them Brian Wilson. YFR. He was a good songwriter. You're just tools with some filters and no substance.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I don't really hate Instagram, but I don't use it at all. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess. People can have their photos of toast with a vintage filter on it, I don't take it seriously. Actually, what bothers me is when people think buying the most expensive DSLR camera will make them an amazing photographer because of the fact it's expensive. They then proceed to take photos of everything in Automatic mode and don't even care to learn the essentials of photography. It's painful to see someone with a $1000 camera, taking every photo in Auto mode.

·
Registered
662 Posts
your meme, your transition stage, this pattern I have seen it. Where? In myself.
Predicted age late teens - early twenties.

What I want to counter attack you is with:- "Why are you annoyed with someone else's happiness? The world isn't revolving around you. The thought pattern and maturity of each human being is different. But they eventually cross that point. Maybe he/she is trying what is something new for him and what you see is that you have already tried it and are bored. "

Do I hate Instagram? No. It was developed by human efforts and some might over use it. It can become like a big web.

What I use it for? As a cloud storage. And Introduce to my hidden world. If any one is interested. Maybe my crush will watch it someday and see how cool and deep I was. Other wise I use/used it for my personal moments (that someone can witness at the same time)

Complicated? Yes.

What is real?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't hate Instagram, but if I spend too much time on the app, I start to feel self-conscious and jealous of my peers. Social media has a negative effect on people. However, the app is a good place to store and share your photos with the world.

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 (593) // IEI-Ni
5,085 Posts
Kinda indifferent to it. If people are into photography though then it can be a good place.
I don't use my account much. I hear it's a great place to market your stuff though, so perhaps if you have a business you shouldn't neglect it.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
your meme, your transition stage, this pattern I have seen it. Where? In myself.
Predicted age late teens - early twenties.

What I want to counter attack you is with:- "Why are you annoyed with someone else's happiness? The world isn't revolving around you. The thought pattern and maturity of each human being is different. But they eventually cross that point. Maybe he/she is trying what is something new for him and what you see is that you have already tried it and are bored. "

Do I hate Instagram? No. It was developed by human efforts and some might over use it. It can become like a big web.

What I use it for? As a cloud storage. And Introduce to my hidden world. If any one is interested. Maybe my crush will watch it someday and see how cool and deep I was. Other wise I use/used it for my personal moments (that someone can witness at the same time)

Complicated? Yes.

What is real?

That was so profound I can't even find words to express my...eh...

9,999 Posts
I dislike it the way I dislike coffee: Never tried myself, but it stinks and those who like it seem to suffer from it.

Reactions: crazitaco
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.