Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there PerC, I am fairly new to MBTI, or rather looking at it from a deeper perspective; studying functions, traits, link of MBTI and psychology, et cetera, et cetera. Well, what I wanna ask all of you is, Am I an ENTP?

I know the functions for the ENTP, and I will list them and explain how I may link up.

Ne (extroverted intuition): I am highly stimulated by new experiences that allow innovation or what I might call "endless possibilites." I also have a stereotypical ENTP witty sense of humor that many people may find weird at first but after a while they get used to it.

Ti (introverted thinking): Very connected to what I perceive as logical or what "makes sense." I finetune my ideas fueled from Ne to apply them to my art or real world issues. A trademark of Ti is also being critical of what is created by the establishment and I read a book named "I'm not Crazy, It's just You" and under stress Ti-dom or Ti-aux users can be rebellious or hasty under stress, and this fits me to a T.

Fe (extroverted feeling): Although not outwardly expressive, I am happy to share my emotions with others if they aren't completely illogical such as justified anger; I have no issue showing this. On the other hand, I dislike to show emotions such as sentiment because it feels unnecessary to my short-term goals.

Si (introverted sensing): As my inferior, I am VERY OUT of tune with my past, and reflection on my past is usually short-lived and I'm up and ready to go to something else. I also miss important details understress and suck at following structures and plans implemented by other people. And under stress I can be hella unrealistic.

Now that I am done with my little evaluation, you can all now evaluate me! :tongue:

·
Banned
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome :D thanks. But if you met me irl I act so Ne-dom it's crazy, I think a bit more online with text...

·
Banned
62 Posts
The way you structured this post is VERY Ti heavy, but you seem Ne with the witty humor (I especially liked the evaluation joke...). You'd fit fine with either xNTP type, I'd say you lean more INTP though but as you said you think more online which brings up a interesting thought. Do people access their aux functions more often online?

·
Banned
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well you definitely have some Ni, taking a small detail and trying to create a metamorphosis upon it. :D

·
Banned
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts