Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shall get to the point. I have never taken a personality test until today, only to find I am indeed INTJ. Apon reading the definition I had no doubt the test was accurate.

I wanted to take this opertunity to do something I rarely do. Offering up my thoughts understandings and experiences for all to comment and think about.

Life takes a lot of judgement and logical moral and grounded thinking. If you can't make
An idea fit into a nutshell how can you ever expect to chew and digest its fruit.

Anyway, it's interesting to read and pick apart both logically and morally everyone here
And I am happy to jumpin if and when I feel I'm needed.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
English is not your native tongue?

Fruit is the protection of the nut/seeds of the fruit.
So really, you have to chew the fruit first before you can get tot he nutshell.
Then you can come up with an idea to solve what ever problem the nutshell presents.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome . I hope you find find people you can relate with and debate on many topics. May i recommend that you retake the test past a certain interval of time ( a week , month etc.) to see if the results differ . I for example only recently became an INTJ . I was and ENTP when i first tested myself , but a year later i took the test again expecting the same results . Needless to say i was wrong and i even have the appropriate shadow personality ( your opposite personality type ) .

·
Registered
373 Posts
I shall get to the point. I have never taken a personality test until today, only to find I am indeed INTJ. Apon reading the definition I had no doubt the test was accurate.

I wanted to take this opertunity to do something I rarely do. Offering up my thoughts understandings and experiences for all to comment and think about.

Life takes a lot of judgement and logical moral and grounded thinking. If you can't make
An idea fit into a nutshell how can you ever expect to chew and digest its fruit.

Anyway, it's interesting to read and pick apart both logically and morally everyone here
And I am happy to jumpin if and when I feel I'm needed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts