Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find it difficult to express my feelings face-to-face, so I am using this forum. My girlfriend and I broke up almost 5 years ago (after a 3.5 years together). I've moved to a new country for 2 years, yet I constantly think of her and abuse myself by listening to music as a reminder. I overplay "Grey" by Ani Difranco (I'm listening to now) and cannot stop dwelling on what I did wrong. The relationship was not great, but I was submissive to her every need, rarely sharing my thoughts, feelings, beliefs. As I read more and more about INFJs, I wonder if I'm the only one in Nirvana?! I've had several relationships since her, but nothing compares. I try to explain this to others, yet no one seems to understand. I'm hoping (maybe) someone of my same traits has been through this? Sorry, had to rant and rave; keeping all inside is no longer moot for me and I feel as if I'm going to burst. I do not drunk dial her or contact her. I certainly would never tell her I love her, in fear of rejection. Am I nuts?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the insight!! Perhaps I'm so upset because she doesn't want me in her life, at all, even though she "loves me". Sigh...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm..Well, not that I'm necessarily looking, but I'm in Beijing now and not too many of my type here. It sucks, though, eh?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.