Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been researching about socionics and mbti for a pretty long time,enough to help me realize that i am a ISTP in MBTI and ISTJ in socionics as i mainly use ti and se. However,i don't think i'm an traditional one because of the fact that i'm very rebellious and stubborn. Unless everybody can persuade me that i'm wrong by giving enough proof and reason,i would just do it in my own way without caring about them at all. If they keep forcing me,i will definately find back by screaming,swearing,throwing things,ect. I also find it hard to understand others' emotions. It seems to me that everybody is hypersensitive and boring,they don't stand up for their own rights. To me, i'm the controller of my life and i won't let anyone change it.
Plus,i'm very untidy :\ not so clean at all.:crazy:

·
Banned
121 Posts
i have been researching about socionics and mbti for a pretty long time,enough to help me realize that i am a ISTP in MBTI and ISTJ in socionics as i mainly use ti and se. However,i don't think i'm an traditional one because of the fact that i'm very rebellious and stubborn. Unless everybody can persuade me that i'm wrong by giving enough proof and reason,i would just do it in my own way without caring about them at all. If they keep forcing me,i will definately find back by screaming,swearing,throwing things,ect. I also find it hard to understand others' emotions. It seems to me that everybody is hypersensitive and boring,they don't stand up for their own rights. To me, i'm the controller of my life and i won't let anyone change it.
Plus,i'm very untidy :\ not so clean at all.:crazy:
What is it about ti and se that you relate to in particular?

And do you find it difficult to figure out your own emotions, or is it just other people's emotions you don't get?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i always do things in my all way without caring much about social norms,regulations or the impact i can have on others,i just follow my own rules and what i consider right. I am also very reactive,if others scold me for no reason,i will immediately stand up and tell them to fuck off. Furthermore,i don't get either my or people's emotion. I just can't understand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts