Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So an evil entity comes to you one night and is going to force you to change your MBTI type. You can't remain an ENFP but now you have your chance to live as any of the other 15 types.

So what do you choose?

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
This makes me giggle..., is it short term? I pick ESTJ because I want to know what all that Te Si is about lol. AND they are happy. Might be abusive... not very self-aware...but they are sunny types who happily whip people and things into the shape they want them to be in....lol.

Well.,. And maybe TRULY I’d like to see what ENFJ feels like. I think feeling a ton of Fe could be just yummy.!

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I'd want to be an ESTP as long as I could retain my ethical core.
This is exactly what I was thinking.

So I'll go with ESFP perhaps...

Reactions: Moby

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
ENTJ hands down. Then I would actually get things done.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i want to be my opposite, estj :kitteh:

i want to taste the pure right or wrong judgement, the obedient, and many other stuff :crazy:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
If that was possible at all, I'd choose some mixed type with main features from ENFP but having much more Si and Se as I've recently started to appreciate those functions a lot more :) Would be wonderful to have more detail-orientation and better memory of past, more reliable bodily sensations and also a skill to be grounded to the present moment when I need it the most. Yet at the same time, not sacrifice features of ENFP. Definitely I'd like to have a "switch" for turning these features on when I need them :)

Though, not sure if that'd really make me a superhero or just an unpredictable monster :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think maybe ISFP. I would like to be more sensing type, and have strong Fi.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
ESFP or ENTP....different, but similar...

·
Registered
ESTJ
3,002 Posts
Whatever type that makes the most money.
So when I turn back into an ENFP, I can still keep said money.

Jk, I want to be an ISFP. They're so beautiful, aesthetic and they have the most chaotic love lives it's great. I'm not saying ENFPs aren't beautiful and aesthetic (they very much are,) but I at least want to try to MAINTAIN the aesthetic, focus and consistency like so many ISFPs are (Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, Lana Del Rey, Kat Von D, etc) and you know...Actually make money and fame out of it lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts