Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. I was listening to ACDC and I got this vision of an ENTP female pulling together a F/A-18 course and then making me feel some serious G-Forces hopefully then making me pass out.

Its possible entp men would like that too. I dont know. But Im imagining its a green light from the lads too.

Any REAL ENTP woman willing to start a Super Hornet flight lessons from asap, I would like to sponsor that. I dont care if it takes 2,3 years to complete. I just want a sanguine badass bitch blow my mind off. ASAP. But like that. Nothing sexual. Just those G-Forces.

Im a guy who was stimulated to leave my wife because of lesbo sexual exploatation. Im single now, and I wanna life hard for the next years that are to come. I wanna die living hard. I wanna push everysingle boundary one can ever imagine. I wanna be on adrenaline 85% of the day.

So. if any of you chicks is up for some crazy shit. let me know

INTJ, SXSO, 8w7. And loaded.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
lmao another shitbag masquerading as INTJ and promptly banned

Reactions: yrjo

·
Registered
636 Posts
I wonder if he forget that the mods can read. Why would one call out/draw attention that they created another account and that it's the same person as a previous one that's been banned?

·
Registered
8,985 Posts
It's the childish wish to get in a last word.

Reactions: Mephi and yrjo

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,346 Posts
You're making INTJs look bad. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
40 Posts
Yrjo did.

I make any human being look bad, if you count me as one.

Any.

Compared to me, anyone is healthy.

And that is the point of it when dealing with pure destruction made by those who are of my own league.

Bc. You all see. My league doesnt fuck around.
Im the only clown in the house.

The last clown.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts