Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, my good hosts and new colleagues of the forum! Allow me to briefly introduce myself: after I first took an MBTI assessment and discovered my personality type, I became fascinated by the whole system, and my quest for further knowledge on the subject has led to me to this particular site, where, after long periods of simple lurking and outright shyness, I have finally decided to interact upon. I am a musically and dramatically inclined fellow who enjoys intellectual pursuits of almost all sorts, as well as the games from the people at Nintendo. Anyway, I hope to use this site as frequently as I can, because it sure looks like a rip-roaring good time.

·
Banned
248 Posts
Greetings, my good hosts and new colleagues of the forum! Allow me to briefly introduce myself: after I first took an MBTI assessment and discovered my personality type, I became fascinated by the whole system, and my quest for further knowledge on the subject has led to me to this particular site, where, after long periods of simple lurking and outright shyness, I have finally decided to interact upon. I am a musically and dramatically inclined fellow who enjoys intellectual pursuits of almost all sorts, as well as the games from the people at Nintendo. Anyway, I hope to use this site as frequently as I can, because it sure looks like a rip-roaring good time.
Welcome to PerC...I've been having a rip-roaring good time...hope you do too. =)

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 Sx/Sp
10,579 Posts
Hey, no need to be shy. I'm new but everyone I've seen on here so far has been mature and friendly :) It's always nice to have another INFJ so welcome :)

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Anyone who uses the term "rip-roaring" deserves a medal. Welcome to PerC!

·
Banned
3,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! :)

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.