Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
I'm preparing to escape with photography and general IT skillset+ technical problem solving skillset + speaking 5 languages in total :pPPPPPPP.

I realized some time ago that even if I get a good job, where I live it still won't pay enough to actually have time to live and enjoy it. A lot of my efforts are concentrated around becoming as independent & self sufficient as possible.

·
Registered
28 Posts
As 6's, we may be more susceptible to avoidance of personal responsibility for our own life choices than other types. So, perhaps it is more important for us to be vigilant to protect the course that we choose for our lives. I have a couple of ideas that may help you guys. First, each day write down one thing that, if you did it, would take you closer to the life you want. You don't have to do it, but you'll find that you likely will do it. Avoid judgment of yourself if you choose to do it another day. The point is just to write it down. Secondly, once a week, spend 10 minutes writing down a description of the life that you want in the first person in the present tense. For example: I live in a wooden house next to the beach in Hawaii with a beautiful…. After 10 minutes, stop. Good luck you guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts