Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, My name is Daey Marie. I was previously here before; however wasn't so sure If I was ready to commit to the hassle of ''personality types'' I figured that I should get back into it, I had recently made a few discoveries of myself that I wasn't admitting at first because I didn't want to self-title, now that I am a little more mature now, I think I can throw myself into this topic. So in order for me to properly introduce myself, I supposed I need to EXPLAIN myself.
As a child I had always known I was different, It as cliche as the overly used word cliche, I know; but seriously this time. I hated playing with children my age & always prevailed when i was playing alone. I didn't want to be bothered with the company of others; yet I am always opened to putting myself into situation where I have to hear about them. Its as If I have two different women living inside of me, the caring sweetheart & the plain ''FUCK IT" type of woman. This is something that has ruined most of my friendships because,well I don't know exactly how to be a friend. I treat most of my friendships like goldfish, I feed them once or twice, watch them swish around & fade into the darkness. My friends are extroverted and don't understand this type of behavior & its not just them. Its others too. I feel as though I give off the ''bitchy aura'' in me because rude people always find their way into my atmosphere, even when I'm having the time of my life. I have a very timid looking face. Adults think they can changed me & have tried so hard. I've accepted the fact that maybe I'm just fucked up. I cant relate to alot of girly issues because I feel as though they are blowing it all out of proportion or being to catty. You can call me a WoMAN because i truly identify with the opposite sex alot. I think women are nasty and crazy, which so contrary to myself, yes I know; however I am not unbiased at all by any meanings and wish sometimes people could understand how blunt I am. I don't like to identify myself as a bitch because thats cliche and every girl wants to be a bitch whether If they are good at it or not. I'm just Daey & I really cannot be classified as anything so idiotic. While you are reading this, you're probably thinking I'm a bit of a brat, whom is going no where & you know what? Maybe you're ignorance is right.

So introduce yourself INTP's.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings DaeyMarieisme and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum DaeyMarieisme. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
25,985 Posts
Welcome... back! I can relate to a lot of your post except that I'm just an ignoramus goldfish because I have a filtration issue. Never fear, we'll be the cool ones forever - go us!

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have issues with people flirting with me because I believe they have under motives. Lol, I've been told I was VERY attractive; but never understood why anyone would think that? I always thought that maybe they we're fucked up or something.

·
Banned
7,396 Posts
I think women are nasty and crazy, which so contrary to myself, yes I know; however I am not unbiased at all by any meanings and wish sometimes people could understand how blunt I am. I don't like to identify myself as a bitch because thats cliche and every girl wants to be a bitch whether If they are good at it or not. I'm just Daey & I really cannot be classified as anything so idiotic. While you are reading this, you're probably thinking I'm a bit of a brat, whom is going no where & you know what? Maybe you're ignorance is right.

So introduce yourself INTP's.

You might think you're "keeping it real" or something, but that's a pretty rotten start, if you ask me. And you can speak for yourself if you think all females secretly want to be bitches -- there's a difference between being a disgusting human being and being independent/assertive.

I don't get along with most women as well, but I know a little better than to proudly announce that I'm too good for 52% of the population, unless I preface it as my own personal bias or generalization. Every time a female announces how much she hates other women, guess what? She's not helping herself or others.

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*Yawns* If you actually understood, you'd know half of it was sarcasm. Why are you taking everything so seriously? Every girl always secretly wanted to be a bitch anyway. Don't pretend. I'm not keeping anything; but myself. If you don't like it, Oh well. I didn't ask you. Who are you, global statistics? jesus

·
Banned
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I started it off with me basically telling you ''not alot of people understand me'' lol, dude. Are you just now getting it?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Fresh . . . I mean previously been here before meat!

Come join your fellow INTPs in the INTP subforum, there is no pretext or subtlety there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts