Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't want to become an INTP that does stuff. I'm rather content with procrastination, or getting other people to do stuff for me.
See...that works very well...until you're neglecting your personal health or failing out of school...

Plus there's this itch to "make my mark on the world"...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I did your mother last night.
BA-ZING!

As a similarly perplexed INx?P, I too would appreciate guidance. So far I'm really good at plotting things out step by step (world domination, getting a doctorate, starting a world-changing band) but then I never follow them.

·
Registered
659 Posts
find something you're interested in..easier said than done, but... for example, photography is the only thing that's managed to keep my attention for more than just a few months. i was just lucky enough to find something i both enjoy doing and am talented at. i don't need to motivate myself to do it as much as other things because i find it rewarding. also, i'll fail out of college if i don't.

as far as mundane, every day things go.. those get put off until i can't anymore.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Suppose to be getting a job soon at Costcos

The whole plan is not to move out of my moms house till age 29 (10 years) and save every check (because i dont have alot of wants). Try to rack up to 250k+ (i may have more but i dont want to give gray information). And after that give back to my family, find me a nice 23-25 year old female, travel the world, have alot of sex n magic, then settle down at age 35 and probably have a son.

·
Registered
89 Posts
^^Hell yeah. My plan revolves around turning all dogs into fish. I'd write out my entire process, but I wouldn't want someone stealing it.

Reactions: nevermore

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
find something you're interested in..easier said than done, but... for example, photography is the only thing that's managed to keep my attention for more than just a few months. i was just lucky enough to find something i both enjoy doing and am talented at. i don't need to motivate myself to do it as much as other things because i find it rewarding. also, i'll fail out of college if i don't.

as far as mundane, every day things go.. those get put off until i can't anymore.
Yeah...pretty much the only thing I'm really passionate about at the moment (that I actually have the resources to do...taking over the world will have to wait) is writing (storytelling in general really), so that's what I spend most of my productive time (0.1% of my time) doing, but that's not really a career. I more meant the motivation to do mundane things and even staying in school...yeah, I'm that apathetic. Part of my problem is I don't have a goal. I can't do anything when I don't have a goal. But which goal to choose? There are so many goals! Must...gather...information...

·
Registered
749 Posts
^^Hell yeah. My plan revolves around turning all dogs into fish. I'd write out my entire process, but I wouldn't want someone stealing it.
Ahem, who told you about my dog army? I swear to God someone is gonna get executed for this betrayal!!!!!

I suppose I should flood half the earth just to be safe...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I did your mother last night.
BA-ZING!

As a similarly perplexed INx?P, I too would appreciate guidance. So far I'm really good at plotting things out step by step (world domination, getting a doctorate, starting a world-changing band) but then I never follow them.
My mother is 89 and has alzheimer's. How was she?
BA-ZING!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts