Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I did your mother last night.
BA-ZING!

As a similarly perplexed INx?P, I too would appreciate guidance. So far I'm really good at plotting things out step by step (world domination, getting a doctorate, starting a world-changing band) but then I never follow them.

·
Registered
659 Posts
find something you're interested in..easier said than done, but... for example, photography is the only thing that's managed to keep my attention for more than just a few months. i was just lucky enough to find something i both enjoy doing and am talented at. i don't need to motivate myself to do it as much as other things because i find it rewarding. also, i'll fail out of college if i don't.

as far as mundane, every day things go.. those get put off until i can't anymore.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Suppose to be getting a job soon at Costcos

The whole plan is not to move out of my moms house till age 29 (10 years) and save every check (because i dont have alot of wants). Try to rack up to 250k+ (i may have more but i dont want to give gray information). And after that give back to my family, find me a nice 23-25 year old female, travel the world, have alot of sex n magic, then settle down at age 35 and probably have a son.

·
Registered
89 Posts
^^Hell yeah. My plan revolves around turning all dogs into fish. I'd write out my entire process, but I wouldn't want someone stealing it.

Reactions: nevermore

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
find something you're interested in..easier said than done, but... for example, photography is the only thing that's managed to keep my attention for more than just a few months. i was just lucky enough to find something i both enjoy doing and am talented at. i don't need to motivate myself to do it as much as other things because i find it rewarding. also, i'll fail out of college if i don't.

as far as mundane, every day things go.. those get put off until i can't anymore.
Yeah...pretty much the only thing I'm really passionate about at the moment (that I actually have the resources to do...taking over the world will have to wait) is writing (storytelling in general really), so that's what I spend most of my productive time (0.1% of my time) doing, but that's not really a career. I more meant the motivation to do mundane things and even staying in school...yeah, I'm that apathetic. Part of my problem is I don't have a goal. I can't do anything when I don't have a goal. But which goal to choose? There are so many goals! Must...gather...information...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I did your mother last night.
BA-ZING!

As a similarly perplexed INx?P, I too would appreciate guidance. So far I'm really good at plotting things out step by step (world domination, getting a doctorate, starting a world-changing band) but then I never follow them.
My mother is 89 and has alzheimer's. How was she?
BA-ZING!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.