Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious as to your drug or drugs of choice. This can be anything that gives you a nice luscious neurochemical dump. Do you dabble with your drugs occasionally or is it an everyday thing? I could write a book on my favorites, but when it comes down to it I'm most often a dopamine junkie. I typically get my fix off exercise, sex, music, and cannabis preferably all at once.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
The internet is my drug. Want to see an addict to the internet relapse with the quickness? That can be easily arranged.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never done drugs, not sure if I ever will. I'll just have to wait and see where the chips lay.
How old are you? My mother has stayed relatively drug free her entire life. Although she does take pharmaceuticals while sick and is a sugar fiend.

·
Registered
514 Posts
How old are you? My mother has stayed relatively drug free her entire life. Although she does take pharmaceuticals while sick and is a sugar fiend.
I didn't mean it in the sense that I've not taken prescription drugs (though I assume that was a joke). What I meant was that I've never taken recreational drugs or prescription drugs in excess. By the way, I'm 18.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't mean it in the sense that I've not taken perscription drugs (though I assume that was a joke). What I meant was that I've never taken recreational drugs or prescription drugs in excess. By the way, I'm 18.
Not a joke at all I know several people that refuse to take prescription drugs I though you might be one of them.
@qingdom do you withdrawal without the Internet?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I didn't mean it in the sense that I've not taken perscription drugs (though I assume that was a joke). What I meant was that I've never taken recreational drugs or prescription drugs in excess. By the way, I'm 18.
I'm the same. I can't say I've never been curious, but I don't have any real desire to try them. I don't know what I would do if the situation arose. I feel like I'd have a lot of internal conflict in deciding, though.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
My roommate's boyfriend got the "box set" for his birthday when it came out and we had quite the viewing party. Director's cut w/ all the extras... boom.

Coyote Ugly is almost as fantastic.
I had to restrain myself from completely burning the hell out of someone when I was in Austin, TX one time and I heard a person say: "No way! There's a Coyote Ugly here! I love that movie! We have to go there!"

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Gotta be caffeine. I used to drink beer and hard liquor and smoke cigarettes but gave that up. I never really got into pot or the like.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Chocolate and caffeine.

And...I have migraine headaches and occasional trigeminal neuralgia (terrible pain the facial nerves), so I have prescription painkillers for those reasons. I only use them when I have to, but I have to admit that I do like the feeling I get when I use the hydrocodone. It helps me relax and sleep (I have terrible insomnia otherwise).

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Cannabis is my drug of choice, take other drugs every now and again, But only at parties i have been invited too and wish i wasn't at. The only way for me to actually have a good time, is if it is drug fueled. But i love my cannabis, smoke it all day most days (except a few days a week) just so my immunity doesn't cause me to have to smoke an ounce a day just to feel anything from it.

As i share many qualities with INTP's i would like to ask, do many of you, get the whole, brain running in 1 million different directions, reading everything around you, observing, figuring out how everything works, what everything within close proximity means....watching people, and reading their intentions thru their words, just general obsessive observing and figuring things out........well my main reason for always smoking cannabis is, because if i smoke it, i get none of that sort of stuff, i can finally feel alone and quiet in my head, i can keep to 1 train of thought at once, without it leading me in a different direction.

Also helps me sleep

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Chocolate and caffeine.

And...I have migraine headaches and occasional trigeminal neuralgia (terrible pain the facial nerves), so I have prescription painkillers for those reasons. I only use them when I have to, but I have to admit that I do like the feeling I get when I use the hydrocodone. It helps me relax and sleep (I have terrible insomnia otherwise).
Chocolate will give me a migraine like nothing else. Can't figure out why...

1 - 20 of 138 Posts