Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, my name is Pelao, and it's a pleasure to meet you!

Let me give you some quick background info:
*(ex)college student
*Just taken off of Paxil (SSRI)
*No purpose in life other than to explore and learn everything I possibly can.
*I am an INTP according to this website
*I never know what else to say that won't cause people to turn and look at me funny.

That is just a simple summary of the most enjoyable time of my life. As I break down the beliefs of my childhood, whose very existence remained hidden until now, I rebuild my view of the world; better and fuller than ever. But this also leads me to the inevitable conclusion of finding yet more senseless points to argue and complain, forcing my to demolish my beliefs yet again as I try to ever create a more perfect system.

Don't get me wrong: I don't mindlessly obsess over single problems (usually). Quite differently, I build perfect immersive structures within my mind's eye which stand tall despite the many storms which pass over the endless canvas, yet they come crumbling down at the slightest hint instability. What is beauty if not complete controlled chaos? The random becoming the seed? Each chaotic moment follow no pattern, yet completely predictable in the scope of my mind. Forgive me for my rant, my current state of mind does not allow for inhibitions of my thought.

Who determines sovereignty? Who claims the right to the livelihood of another? Surely not I, yet I am staring down the muzzle of this such behavior. For living in a free world, where we each have our "inalienable rights," it seems ludicrous to consider the implications of having a fictitious body regulating most aspects of my life. Income tax? No thank you I worked hard for that money. Register my car with the DMV? No thanks, I will choose to keep my car and use it when I want instead of so-called "gaining" the privilege to operate it according to the rules and regulations of a non-sovereign body.

Rant over.

Pelao :tongue:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts