Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
953 Posts
@apanimesh061
I have a few issues with the questionaire, and while this may sound like I'm tearing the whole thing apart, I'm just focusing on the negatives of it and providing constructive criticism.
Firstly, in opinion polls with this many options it seems likely that people will be unaware of what certain catagories are. As such I would add in a box for no opinion or no experiance so that you don't have people who don't know what something is giving a neutral response, when if they knew what it was they would love or hate it.
Secondly, you currently have 6 options with the attempt at neutral being the third. This automatically introduces positive bias in your results, so I would suggest either removing one positive option, or adding one additional negative choice.
Finally I also dislike the descriptions of the options, for example "Makes Sense" suggests something I would choose to experiance if a friend recommended it, which differs between people with some checking out all references and other not checking out any reccomendations, and the "Good" option says it makes you feel good which isn't what you would experiance from say horror books, even if you were a fan on them. This can be easily sorted by just asking people to rate them on a numeric scale, although I can appreciate if you feel that the words draw the reading in more than numbers, in which case I would suggest thinking very carefully about what wording is used.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.