Personality Cafe banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
If you want me to treat you respectably, then you show me respect... Otherwise you'll only get replies like that from me.

·
Registered
9,872 Posts
See... Everything was fine until you got up to this point... Why do you feel that the Attitude is necessary, huh..? Did I do something to you..? Have I insulated you..? Cause if I had I didn't mean to, and don't I need try and act as if I am an Imbecile... It's Extremely Offensive and Rude...

I can agree with you about over projection, but lest I remind you that Personality Stereotypes are Often True... For example did you know that ESFJ are even know on Free personality test, type descriptions, relationship and career advice | 16Personalities as Cheerleader and Quarterback Types (And I quote...)

"ESFJs are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame." Source..? (Right here: ESFJ Personality (“The Consul�) | 16Personalities)

Hmmm... I wonder... That seems like a Stereotype... But HEY it has a backing to it... So does that mean even though it is a stereo type it is OFTEN TRUE..?

YES!! That's exactly what it means... Who would of thought that often times Stereo Types Can be true!! Especially when the Stereo Type is formed using statistics... Crazy I know...

So let me ask you "Are you at all grasping what I am saying?"
Eh sometimes I forget how my delivery comes off. My bat. Now had you seen me in person and heard me say that you would see me playfully saying it all. But when you played it back to me I seen how it came across to you.

Anyways just because theres references to what types are likely to often gravitate to, still does not entirely support your thread on your stating that you are typing based on whether people like to read or like watching sports. (What the hell man, come on?)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Eh sometimes I forget how my delivery comes off. My bat. Now had you seen me in person and heard me say that you would see me playfully saying it all. But when you played it back to me I seen how it came across to you.

Anyways just because theres references to what types are likely to often gravitate to, still does not entirely support your thread on your stating that you are typing based on whether people like to read or like watching sports. (What the hell man, come on?)
If it was only meant as playful I apologize every since I started this thread (Which was a mistake) I have basically been being targeted and Belittled... It's making me a little on edge... I didn't mean to come off as rude but I had assumed the worse when you had posted that...

I used to have a bad problem with being Bullied and Picked on in school, and every time I'd stand up for myself I was always made to look like the Bad guy... That still makes me a little overly defensive at times...

·
Registered
9,872 Posts
If it was only meant as playful I apologize every since I started this thread (Which was a mistake) I have basically been being targeted and Belittled... It's making me a little on edge... I didn't mean to come off as rude but I had assumed the worse when you had posted that...

I used to have a bad problem with being Bullied and Picked on in school, and every time I'd stand up for myself I was always made to look like the Bad guy... That still makes me a little overly defensive at times...
My apologies for sounding mean.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Yes, I can see this work in theory. Just doesn't work with me. Then again, that might be because of my Te and waste of time, as you said. Anyways, interesting theory! (And no, it did not sound like sensor bashing)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yes, I can see this work in theory. Just doesn't work with me. Then again, that might be because of my Te and waste of time, as you said. Anyways, interesting theory! (And no, it did not sound like sensor bashing)
Thank you man, I am truly glad somebody understands I wasn't trying to start issue's.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Thank you man, I am truly glad somebody understands I wasn't trying to start issue's.
(Haven't read through the whole thread, so someone might've said this)
I don't see it as a "rule" to be used, but a tool that can me utilized, in combination with other thins, so figure some people out. Will probably use this myself.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Judging by the OP being edited into something completely different than the title, some shit must have went down in this thread.

@TrollFaceTheMan I read the whole new post. I would look into a therapist. Not as an insult, but it sounds like you've got some unresolved demons in your past that are still affecting you. Having someone that you can talk to about it in full can be helpful.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I appreciate the Sentiment however I don't believe it to be necessary... This is something I have lived with for a long time, and me talking about it just doesn't seem to help... I normally don't have a problem, but this post and how people had decided to respond to it and I feel Gang up on me just opened up some old wounds...

I should hopefully feel better after a nights sleep... It seems to be when I feel bad like this, I tend to feel better within a couple of days if not just the next day... I usually feel stupid afterwards for being Irrational and having an outburst like this... But I try to live my life with the decisions I make and move on...

Once again, thanks for your concern it is at least Humbling. But I think I am going to bed now... This is all a problem for at least 12 hour from now Shaye to deal with...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I decided to skim through some of the comments in the thread. Seeing that there was previously a argument, I'm glad that it came into a good conclusion. I hope everyone feels better. Here's a picture to make you all briefly relax your minds:

4198ed93994595d9be2477930ed67a3f.jpg

Peace,

ZZZVader

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Well thank you for the Picture :)

41 - 52 of 52 Posts