Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do you like anal sex?

Personally, I can't see it being anything except a pain in the ass. I mean, it's an exit. Isn't it? Post your thoughts and experiences.

·
Banned
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Post what you would do to make someone enjoy it. I'm not interested in receiving. I'm interested in the thought process.

·
Banned
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about the rest of you who enjoy it? There are plenty of you here. Sit down and have a conversation with me.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Sit down? ..... Sit down? ..... I mean I'm as much of a fan of surprise butt sex as the next person over, but I don't think there will be many who are willing to sit down to have convo about it.

Seriously, I thought about administering a dose, but I'm convinced it would be a rather shitty experience.

·
King of Swing
8,790 Posts
Well look, I enjoy the view, and I can't say I don't resist sticking a thumb up the bum. Dick wise, I don't think I mind yay or nay.

I've seen some fuckin crazy shit. I've seen women sit on thin9s that should be comin9 up out their mouths. Bi9, floppy, fuckin, rubber dicks. Like bi9 arm dicks... at first I was like "what the fuck is this..." then I was like "actually that's impressive". I wasn't impressed sexually thou9h. I was just like "ah here hold on!!! :laughing:"

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Post what you would do to make someone enjoy it. I'm not interested in receiving. I'm interested in the thought process.
The basic premise when introducing this experience to a newbie is... it's a shitty place to be, naturally. ugh, *puns* ... the shit is not the issue. What most do wrong is taking too little time. The step from getting fingered to taking a cock is a process that takes a very long time.

The stimuli is an 'enhancer'. It enhances good feels. It enhances bad feels. When teaching/learning one doesn't exactly jam something right in. Even I who are used to get things up the arse need fucking lube and time to ease up the muscles.

Example:
Start by fingering when horny. If it's likeable keep doing it. Soon get some lube -> 1 finger. If it's enjoyable, more movement. If it's enjoyable, try pushing at the edges of your anus. If it's enjoyable, test two fingers. If enjoyable, more movement. If you're a male it's time to start probing for the prostate now. If you're a female, see if you can get a finger in the vagina.
This can be enough enhancement for the rest of your life. There's no need to go further unless you really crave it.

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
It can be extremely pleasurable depending a great deal on the entry. I like it but it's really something I have done with just a few people I had a comfort level with.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I still remember the look of horror on my ex-ex-gf's face when things got unexpectedly muddy one time. We did not use an enema, we were young n stupid.

Needless to say, that was the last time we ever did anal.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
I have no idea why girls like it. Girls don't have a g spot in the ass guys do. No I've never had intercourse of any kind. But I did stick something up my arse once. Not that great.....

Reactions: ninjahitsawall

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I was really opposed to anal sex at one point. Every girl I dated - I was never attracted enough to them to want to put my dick in their pooper hole.

I recently started dating this ten and I eat her ass out all the time. She surprised me after one month when she was on her period and asked me if it was alright to fuck her in the ass. I am well endowed so I usually also have a level of compassion and don't even propose such things as it's hard to imagine putting the entirety of my cock in my own ass let alone another's.

But I did fuck her in the ass and I enjoyed it and now I catch myself daydream about fucking her in the ass without warning or foreplay. Luckily for me we both have rape fantasies and our foreplay includes raping each other.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Personally, I can't see it being anything except a pain in the ass. I mean, it's an exit. Isn't it? Post your thoughts and experiences.
I agree, an exit..

If anyone likes it, fine.. But don't put anything up my butt...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts