Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ha the click bait got you....:devilish:

Anyway, so anal and other butt stuff.... I used to abhor the idea of partaking in the act/s but as my partner can be very persuasive I've dabbled and it's not too bad, it's a way to spice things up a bit. As I have female anatomy it's very interesting feeling the different sensations of hitting different "spots" and it's exciting to turn on my partner in new ways:drooling:.

What's your experience/opinion on anal/butt stuff ?:monkey:

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'm averse to it and warn my partners in advance. The description of female sensations and reactions during anal didn't seem to be joyful according to what I heard, both from guys and girls.
as my partner can be very persuasive I've dabbled and it's not too bad, it's a way to spice things up a bit.
Did you physically enjoy it?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I enjoy it to a point. Ill be really into it for a couple minutes or so then I just tap out, it's as though either the lube or adrenaline wears out and I don't "feel good" any longer.

Reactions: marybluesky

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Your name reminds me of my ex tiny midget, I miss her.out of the 47 girls I’ve banged I probably put in 13-14 of their asses.

Reactions: NeonMidget

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a fair amount of booty hole :yeah:, sorry I invoke the memory of your ex:hampster:

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
LOL! The idea of anal is way more erotic than the actual logistics behind it. Having to undertake all the logistics kinda removes the spontaneity of sex for me. My partner doesn’t want her butt tampered with, and I don’t really get the appeal of anal myself. I did it with an ex who was eager for it. #overrated.

Reactions: NeonMidget

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
ha the click bait got you....:devilish:

Anyway, so anal and other butt stuff.... I used to abhor the idea of partaking in the act/s but as my partner can be very persuasive I've dabbled and it's not too bad, it's a way to spice things up a bit. As I have female anatomy it's very interesting feeling the different sensations of hitting different "spots" and it's exciting to turn on my partner in new ways:drooling:.

What's your experience/opinion on anal/butt stuff ?:monkey:
That's cool. I actually thinking about anal since i was 18, but i thought why would do anal if i have vagina?

So I'm finding answers why.

Then i realized I'm okay giving anal now since I'm already old and, my butt is a virgin. XD

I will give my first anal to the guy i really love hihi ♡

1 - 20 of 23 Posts