Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Analingus is defined as mouth-to-anus contact of a sexual nature. In other words, it is but-hole licking. I really don't think that I'd ever have the stones to try this. Has anyone here tried this, want to try it, or enjoy getting this action performed on them? I really don't know many that do.

·
exploring space
ENFP
9,401 Posts
I haven't tried it but it must be really good because that spot has many nerve endings. If your partner has just cleaned themselves, maybe even had an enema why not?

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Analingus is defined as mouth-to-anus contact of a sexual nature. In other words, it is but-hole licking. I really don't think that I'd ever have the stones to try this. Has anyone here tried this, want to try it, or enjoy getting this action performed on them? I really don't know many that do.
Why Nate? For God's sake why are you asking? So that when people admit they have, you can scream at them again? Or are you just bored?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why Nate? For God's sake why are you asking? So that when people admit they have, you can scream at them again? Or are you just bored?
I never screamed at you for your sexual preferances, I just found them odd. I accept your sexual preferances. I am EXTREMELY bored btw.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I never screamed at you for your sexual preferances, I just found them odd. I accept your sexual preferances. I am EXTREMELY bored btw.
You have no idea what my preferences are since I have only answered your posts on whether or not I like something or have tried it. Doesn't mean they are preferences. There was a sexual preferences thread a while back which was more telling. My preference is to be with an open person that's all.

By the way, as you become an old man, it might get more difficult and take longer for you to achieve climax. That's when you are probably going to be begging for someone to lick your ass.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have no idea what my preferences are since I have only answered your posts on whether or not I like something or have tried it. Doesn't mean they are preferences. There was a sexual preferences thread a while back which was more telling. My preference is to be with an open person that's all.

By the way, as you become an old man, it might get more difficult and take longer for you to achieve climax. That's when you are probably going to be begging for someone to lick your ass.
I have an okay idea of what your sexual preferances are now. You do talk a lot about them. I really don't think that it would be as hard to find a guy that would lick a girls ass, then a girl who would lick a guy's ass though. Hell, I might even try this on a woman, but she'd have to be ridiculously clean and we'd have to try it after/during shower sex.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I never knew you were a salad tosser, Nate...not that there's anything wrong with that.

How many more of these threads can you make? I think you're running out of ideas when you start talking about licking assholes.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never knew you were a salad tosser, Nate...not that there's anything wrong with that.

How many more of these threads can you make? I think you're running out of ideas when you start talking about licking assholes.
I'm not a salad tosser yet, I strive to become one. It's a life goal. You are right, I am quickly running out of ideas, I'm just waiting to get another insight to inspire me to create a new thread. My mind is blank right now though. I think that Pink inspires me to be more sexually open and creative in life.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Analingus/ salad tossing....

The whole concept repulses me to no end...

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
I don't know what "salad tosser" means...*feels naive*

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I personally love the feeling but I wouldn't do it in return.

And don't judge me, you're all a bunch of freaks who bite, scratch, tied up and hit each other in bed.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I want to try it, giving more than receiving. Sadly, no one I've been with would let me near that area. :frustrating:

Not a huge loss, I suppose.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Given and received. I like it, though when it comes to such things "to each their own" applies strongly.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know what "salad tosser" means...*feels naive*
Read the very first page. It is defined clearly

And don't judge me, you're all a bunch of freaks who bite, scratch, tied up and hit each other in bed.
lol, I never denied this about myself in the first place.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
oh god...he went there...never do ATM....

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I'll try anything once...

Nate: Me either :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.