Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

As said above, analyse the two previous posters' avatars as if
they are works of art (which in my case it is. Not that you properly appreciate it though). I ask you to do it for the previous two posters' so as to minimize the likelihood of someone getting skipped.

You're free to analyse the avatars in any manner you wish. You could, for example, give an interpretation of the avatar as if it was surrealist or abstract art, criticise and give suggestions as if the owner of the avatar was an artist, objectively analyse and describe the avatar or even go so far as to determine the mental and emotional state of the owner of the avatar through analysis of the avatar .

If you can think of another manner in which you wish to analyse the avatars, you're free to do so.

Please try and keep trolling, off-topic posts, insults, blatant stupidity and time travel to a minimum (if at all or if at all necessary).

First poster is welcome to analyse my avatar and then any other person's (and yes, they have to be a person) avatar on the INTP sub-forum, due to the fact that there obviously isn't two previous posters (unless you take into account my multiple personality disorder).

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what did I do wrong? I analyzed your avatar. I interpreted it as looking and being evil like the Joker guy on Batman.
Can we have a spiderman thread instead?

Analyse the two previous posters' avatars as if they're works of art

As said above, analyse the two previous posters' avatars as if
they are works of art (which in my case it is. Not that you properly appreciate it though). I ask you to do it for the previous two posters' so as to minimize the likelihood of someone getting skipped.

You're free to analyse the avatars in any manner you wish. You could, for example, give an interpretation of the avatar as if it was surrealist or abstract art, criticise and give suggestions as if the owner of the avatar was an artist, objectively analyse and describe the avatar or even go so far as to determine the mental and emotional state of the owner of the avatar through analysis of the avatar .

If you can think of another manner in which you wish to analyse the avatars, you're free to do so.

Please try and keep trolling, off-topic posts, insults, blatant stupidity and time travel to a minimum (if at all or if at all necessary).

First poster is welcome to analyse my avatar and then any other person's (and yes, they have to be a person) avatar on the INTP sub-forum, due to the fact that there obviously isn't two previous posters (unless you take into account my multiple personality disorder).

Send me a PM if you want to continue this discussion. I don't want to clog up this thread.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well, I have a feeling this thread has officially been derailed.

dc200501261006439933.jpg

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Is it satire or a morbid reflection on modern society...

telling us that music, that culture is dead... and even that dead music has become corporate....

and that in this starvation of culture, which we have surrendered to, this death of society... without the faintest sign of struggle...

we have lost the power of our own voice....

Is it simply that we're living in an alien nation or is this hell on earth?

Has such substance has become so far removed from human reach... this gentrification of our global society.. that we have all become hipsters, beggars on the street... waiting for the end times, the promise of utopia, of paradise, that only our deaths will bring.

:tongue:

(... meh. I need a pixie stix.)

·
Registered
770 Posts
The deep dark halls within each of us. The part we never want to show others being shown and two doves flying out signifying the peace that comes after being accepted even with our dark sides.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
The avatar above shows a man shutting out the world so he won't need to make a choice, namely the choice between the white door and the green curtain which is getting sucked in to the nothingness.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
i see a woman using the crescent of the moon to shoot an arrow where somewhere in the world, someone else disagrees with her method of archery.

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
@BeardedAgam Clearly making a political statement. It's very contemporary-- But, why pink? A symbolism for irony in the face of all unusual punishments? Or is this pro-choice? Also, I think you need to open your mind a little bit more to the possibility of incorporating the bottom half of the face, which would clearly illustrate the demand to be heard. Unless of course, that's the entire point. That agreement, in itself, is a disagreement, brought upon by the socio-economic system, and parakeets.

@Deanna The colours blend together quite well, and there's a lot of symbolism incorporated with the moon. The moon, in this case, is obviously a metaphor for the all-consuming need to show off our inner attack dog upon the world below with its mighty jaws of bright light. There are some anatomical inconsistencies with the right leg, but all in all, an interesting piece, denoting the cherished brilliance of adolescence, and fortitude. The bow is clearly a symbol for cats.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Stop rping ENTPs, children. Stay on topic. :laughing:

Anyways, @qingdom your avatar shows symbolism that represents summer going on vacation and leaving winter to take over. Having done all the work for an entire season, summer is obviously tired, and is therefore very delighted to be taking a leave of absence along with your beach towel. It is a very simplistic design, that stands out really well because of that.
@Word Dispenser your picture represents the tree of life. The circular pattern around it represents how life goes in cycles, with everything dying and coming back to life. In the picture, everything is at the point of deadness, hence why the tree is bare of leaves. The artist did a good job at making the tree the focal point of the picture by making it far darker than the rest of the image.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts