Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a good way to look at an ENFP relationship with 3 different types.
In America called "The Very Thought of You." In Britain: "Martha, meet Frank, Daniel, and Lawrence"

My husband does like this movie, btw. It's this adorable movie about a ENFP wanting to change her life, flying to London and meeting a IxxP, a ENTP (I'd say for absolutely certain) and finally either a INFP (I think) or a INFJ, probably the later, but I like thinking he's a INFP like my husband. My favorite quote from the movie is the perfect person must "Understand you instictually, yet cover your weaknesses" I'd like to hear you guys type the 3 guys!

5,146 Posts
Here's a good way to look at an ENFP relationship with 3 different types.
In America called "The Very Thought of You." In Britain: "Martha, meet Frank, Daniel, and Lawrence"

My husband does like this movie, btw. It's this adorable movie about a ENFP wanting to change her life, flying to London and meeting a IxxP, a ENTP (I'd say for absolutely certain) and finally either a INFP (I think) or a INFJ, probably the later, but I like thinking he's a INFP like my husband. My favorite quote from the movie is the perfect person must "Understand you instictually, yet cover your weaknesses" I'd like to hear you guys type the 3 guys!
The guy protagonist actor is an INFJ, the actress is an INFP. There are also two other guys played by INTJs.

·
Registered
8,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, yes I can see it that way too. Except I think Martha is a ENFP, she always starts talking to everybody. Frank is a ENTP for SURE! I think a ENTP friend of ours even said once, "I just want a girl that's exactly like me but with breasts."
I'm so glad you saw it @Arzazar! Yay! What do you think Daniel is? He's tougher for me to type.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts