Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I am very angry over injustice. I see it everywhere. Favoritism, people abusing disabled people, people just being cruel to others. And there are the people in position of power and they do nothing to correct the people that are in the wrong. I could go on and on about the injustice I see all around me all the time. I am angry over it and I am angry over it all the time. Other INFP’s do you see the same thing I am seeing? Do you see the injustice? If you do are you angry over it? If so, what do you do or say to yourself to help you not be so angry. After all the anger will eventually be turned inward and turn into depression. So to control that anger will eventually lessen our depression.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Yes, I am very angry over injustice. I see it everywhere. Favoritism, people abusing disabled people, people just being cruel to others. And there are the people in position of power and they do nothing to correct the people that are in the wrong. I could go on and on about the injustice I see all around me all the time. I am angry over it and I am angry over it all the time. Other INFP’s do you see the same thing I am seeing? Do you see the injustice? If you do are you angry over it? If so, what do you do or say to yourself to help you not be so angry. After all the anger will eventually be turned inward and turn into depression. So to control that anger will eventually lessen our depression.
This is why i'm a Communist. Injustice is out they and it's terrible i hate when the nicest people are mistreated, iwould show the utmost mercy to the guilty if they'd jsut stop...i can't do anything about it but i try to do my part.most peoepl don't take life as seriousily..

·
Registered
715 Posts
I know just how you feel. Really it's everywhere. Also, I see a big part of my generation descending into shallowness, apathy, and ignorance...and sometimes it makes me feel ashamed to be a part of this generation. Luckily, this is a place where I don't see people like that.

How do I deal with the anger? I tell myself that I can only do what I can, and then I vow to be the best person that I can. Maybe I'll only make a small difference, but every little bit counts.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is why i'm a Communist. Injustice is out they and it's terrible i hate when the nicest people are mistreated, iwould show the utmost mercy to the guilty if they'd jsut stop...i can't do anything about it but i try to do my part.most peoepl don't take life as seriousily..
I am all about mercy too if people would just stop the bad they are doing. But most don't and then they get by with it. And that makes me very angry. I am glad to know someone understands what I am talking about.

I know just how you feel. Really it's everywhere. Also, I see a big part of my generation descending into shallowness, apathy, and ignorance...and sometimes it makes me feel ashamed to be a part of this generation. Luckily, this is a place where I don't see people like that.

How do I deal with the anger? I tell myself that I can only do what I can, and then I vow to be the best person that I can. Maybe I'll only make a small difference, but every little bit counts.
I have noticed taht too with your generation. It is worse than my generation and I thought mine was bad. I wonder what your childrens generation will be like. People seem to be getting worse.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yep, Injustice no doubt pisses me off. It makes me want to get out there and start kicking ass. It's a big part why I dislike society, and especially this generation. Injustice has damaged not only this generation, but it's going to affect the next generation, and the next...and the next..like a domino effect.

I agree with Izzie, we can combat injustice bit by bit, but I'm not sure how much we can really change things .-.

For the anger, I try to divert it with anything that can distract me: writing, music, a good story or something, video games and the like. Eventually we'll have to think back to reality, but hopefully we'll make a recovery of some sort D:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Being Fi-dom AND having Aspy traits (Asperger's is associated strongly with a fixation on justice), I definitely feel the same. It is one of the things that drives me and one of the reasons I am going into the fields that I am. (Cultural anthropology, developmental/abnormal psychology, and moral philosophy)

4,757 Posts
This is how I truly realized I was Fi-dom. I get so fucking angry about injustice - about all the horrible and stupid things that happen in the world. I can rant like nobody's business.

grrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: lirulin

·
Registered
728 Posts
Thimerosol in vaccinnes, Depleted Uranium, Flouridated water, apartheid in Palestine, Corexit in the Gulf, WTC 7, No fly lists, derivatives, bailouts, mandatory minimum sentences, Fallujah, aspartame, MSG excitotoxins, Katrina, propaganda, ect. ect.
Yeah it's all messed up, and it will continue to be. I am banking on an afterlife.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I can get angry about it, but I can also be quite forgiving if I want, Depends what mood I'm in.
Yeah I was gonna say something like that too. I get angry about injustice but I seem to have a knack for being able to see things from all sides. I guess that is how it goes when you believe all people are essentially good. You search for reasons why people, who are supposed to be good, do bad things. I can stretch it pretty far before I will really feel hate towards someone, no matter how unjust they are being.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts