Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
4,757 Posts
Yes, I am very angry over injustice. I see it everywhere. Favoritism, people abusing disabled people, people just being cruel to others. And there are the people in position of power and they do nothing to correct the people that are in the wrong. I could go on and on about the injustice I see all around me all the time. I am angry over it and I am angry over it all the time. Other INFP’s do you see the same thing I am seeing? Do you see the injustice? If you do are you angry over it? If so, what do you do or say to yourself to help you not be so angry. After all the anger will eventually be turned inward and turn into depression. So to control that anger will eventually lessen our depression.
This is how I truly realized I was Fi-dom. I get so fucking angry about injustice - about all the horrible and stupid things that happen in the world. I can rant like nobody's business.

grrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: lirulin
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.