Personality Cafe banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
ANIMALS DO NOT HAVE TYPE!!! Hopefully people will one day understand this! So that I stop HAVING TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!
Chill out. The idea here is not that animals actually have types, but rather that their generally accepted "characters" can help people to get a conceptual idea of the nature of the cognitive functions.

I would like to take this concept further and connect the essence of an animal and its volution in the terms of functions.

·
Registered
545 Posts
ANIMALS DO NOT HAVE TYPE!!! Hopefully people will one day understand this! So that I stop HAVING TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!
yea they do...the cog functions really just take apart the elements of sentience

Reactions: vel and Humaning

·
Banned
207 Posts
However, they do have associated...'caricatures' that humans have implanted onto them. And jeez, calm down. :unsure:

And it's not typing animals - it's using these characteristics to portray what we have ironically placed onto animals back at us. :mellow:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
great analogies :)

Reactions: Humaning

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
So that makes me a wolf-horse...

The closest pic I could find, no mutants for this one:

Reactions: Unicorntopia

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yay im a centaur i always wanted to be 1 of those amoung other mythical creature n btw CatDog ftw i now will forever love all XSTPs

·
Registered
545 Posts
i always knew i was a monkey cat...ever since i was a wee little boy and my mom scolded me for swinging from tree to tree in search of fish to eat.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
So I am a monkey-cat. Sounds cool enough.
Yeah, now that I think about it there is a Servant Song, Cells, which breifly talks about such a creature.
Ti, Ne
Cat-monkey, hmm..

If we were animals maybe we would look like opossums, they remind me of both cats and monkeys:

Or maybe like Lemurs?
:crazy: I can really visualiza an ENTP briefly changing into a Lemur without too much inconvinience.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts