Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Damn. Buy them some toys and lets hope they ll forget.
My plan is to make them so sick of everything I care about that they will eventually turn out completely different from me. That will be my gift to the world.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Is this a secret INFJ power?

Or is it a special talent bestowed to you by God? Our neighbourhood church only offers free cookies.
All I know is that it doesn't do any good. Pretty pointless to know everything, in my experience.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
It is the essence of all being.

Knowledge is my ultimate goal.
Well, when I check out of this Ultimate Knowledge hotel room, I'll try to leave it nice for you. However, I do not recommend you look at anything in here under a black light.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Boop! :)

Yes, it is shocking! :) Don't forget to hydrate! And blink... blinking is important! :)

PS: Congratulations! This has to be a record!
Sigh. Y'all wouldn't even believe how much I do in a day. I guess I just have a weird set-up, being stuck in this house all day with no social life. It's really not that hard to go clean something, type something, teach something, type something, cook something, type something, etc, etc.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congratulations Anne.

I'm not sure if its divine presence or omnipresence that makes you special.

In any case, your witty retorts are delightful. :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
So much glibness clearly pays off in spades when it comes to internet PerC glam :proud:
But I think you have a delightful balance of glib and sincere, which is hard to come by. Well done and congrats!

:smilewoot:

(I'll have you know that's the first time I have "wooted" anything in my life. I am not an owl. But for you... exceptions must be made.)

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
21 - 40 of 88 Posts