Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

Registered
馃殌
Not my aim, but if it happens, it happens, NAMSAYN?

How many does one have to have in order to be legendary? 10,000? If I'm averaging 1,000 a month, that puts me at only 7,000 by end of December. I'd have to up my game by 750 posts per month. Yeesh. I think I'm already at max output.

Plus, I guess I should really teach these kids of mine something one of these days.
I saw you hit 1000 posts 1st of july so you had a bit of a slow start but after that posted almost twice the amount over the same timespan.

Registered
I saw you hit 1000 posts 1st of july so you had a bit of a slow start but after that posted almost twice the amount over the same timespan.
Yeah, I woke up thinking about this very thing. I think it's all contingent, actually, upon mine and @Marvin the Dendroid's PerC schedules syncing up. He was sick and having insomnia for awhile, and I'm pretty sure that's what did it.

Registered
Spam World posts aren't even included... :tongue:
Meh. SpamWorld is NO FUN since DonDuhDon got banned. That place bores me to tears.

Reactions: mimesis

Durian
Reactions: AnneM

Durian
Yeah, I woke up thinking about this very thing. I think it's all contingent, actually, upon mine and @Marvin the Dendroid 's PerC schedules syncing up. He was sick and having insomnia for awhile, and I'm pretty sure that's what did it.
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reactions: AnneM

Registered
Reactions: Marvin the Dendroid

Registered
馃殌
Yeah, I woke up thinking about this very thing. I think it's all contingent, actually, upon mine and @Marvin the Dendroid 's PerC schedules syncing up. He was sick and having insomnia for awhile, and I'm pretty sure that's what did it.
Well, I was joking about the 'slow start'.

Also, it was based on a quick and dirty assessment, calculating on average 2 weeks in may. I just checked and saw you subscribed may 30th (Ascension Day). So the differences are much smaller, going up from 222 posts a week to 266. You came, saw and conquered :eek:h:

Registered
@mimesis But did I? Did I conquer??

Registered
:crying: Just say I suck at flattering. I can take it.
No, you don't! You just have to keep going! And going! And going! Ad nauseam. It's never enough, you know.

Registered
But serious...idk I guess it depends on what to conquer?

Like, sometimes I notice a user, and think they are new when it turns out they've been here for a while already. With you, not so.
And all we have to thank for it is one beautiful friendship blown to glorious smithereens by my INFJ-ness. I haven't seen her now in more than a year. :sad:

Registered
馃殌
No, you don't! You just have to keep going! And going! And going! Ad nauseam. It's never enough, you know.

Haha, you know there's been times when I thought, if I had already told a girl she was pretty, there's no reason really to say it again, as it might even cause suspicion of having bad intentions.

Registered
Haha, you know there's been times when I thought, if I had already told a girl she was pretty, there's no reason really to say it again, as it might even cause suspicion of having bad intentions.
Yikes.

Registered
馃殌
And all we have to thank for it is one beautiful friendship blown to glorious smithereens by my INFJ-ness. I haven't seen her now in more than a year. :sad:
Sorry to hear about that.
You mean is that how you ended up here?

Registered
Sorry to hear about that.
You mean is that how you ended up here?
Yeah. I had been lurking off and on. Pretty much every time I googled some random ass MBTI question. Not really enough to get a feel for the place, evidently. Then one day there was a thread started by an ESFJ about her confusion about what INFJs wanted out of a friendship.

I had a lot to say on the matter, having been freaking out for years about my friendship with an ESFJ and our inability to communicate. Those first two were the LONGEST posts I've written on here.

Registered
Maybe I'll go re-read them and see just how far my PerC Devolution has gone.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts