Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh first anniversaries, Y U so confusing? I'm trying to think up stuff to give to the hubs and I'd like some advice. He's into gadgets and techy stuff, 'high class' food/liquor/ smokes, and music. I looked into getting him an ipad but 500 bucks is a little much. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Maybe a gift card to one of his favourite stores.

Reactions: Laney

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Pretty brilliant sir :)
The best part is that we have pretty similar tastes in art, so I was able to get a nice print, make the house a little prettier, and both of us a little happier. I even feel I had to do some amount of work for it since I found myself looking on ebay for something unique once a week or so.

I just wish framing didn't cost so much.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Why don't you make yourself an outfit using that tissue paper they put in gift boxes. It is available in many colors at arts and craft stores, Micheals Arts & Crafts | Michaels Stores is a chain that is pretty wide spread.

Think about it, a tear away (very inexpensive) dress, candle lit dinner, soft music: don't you think that would make the anniversary much more memorable an Ipad?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why don't you make yourself an outfit using that tissue paper they put in gift boxes. It is available in many colors at arts and craft stores, Micheals Arts & Crafts | Michaels Stores is a chain that is pretty wide spread.

Think about it, a tear away (very inexpensive) dress, candle lit dinner, soft music: don't you think that would make the anniversary much more memorable an Ipad?
It would, but unfortunately we won't be together on our anniversary. Maybe as a belated gift though....

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I went to one of those personalized engraving stores and purchased a pretty looking USB drive. I engraved the outside of it with something personal, then took it home and made a really nice slideshow with music and pictures from our first year together. I also made a small video and added it at the end. He loved this gift because it was techy but personal at the same time :)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hmm may want to try something like wine of the month: Wine of the Month Club® - The Original Wine Club Since 1972. Basically each month they deliver different bottles of wine from all over the world and they have different price points depending on your budget. Its top quality wine at affordable prices since they can buy in bulk and they have a 4 month minimum. It'll be something he can look forward to each month for the next 4 -12 months.

Reactions: Laney
1 - 9 of 9 Posts