Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
So the mods can make an April Fools Joke, but haven't checked my request to change my username?

Reactions: VinnieBob

·
Registered
280 Posts
This ALMOST got me. And then, I remembered it was still 4/1.

Ya lost me at the g = 9 bit. :p Good joke though!

·
Registered
10,452 Posts
Making PC more PC - good one ;)

I read the first part about getting rid of the MOTM and I just thought "huh? That's stupid" lol.

This part made me laugh too because I got MOTM years ago and one of the mods must have forgotten to change my rank. I never felt like bothering any of the mods to change it because I didn't want to be a nuisance and I thought - what did it matter anyway?:

And to add on top of that you are given a new post rank and we have seen in the past with people that do go through with all of this, they get a massive pride and ego boost and go around belittling other users.

Then I got to the second part about no longer allowing new members to join and I thought "What??? That's ridiculous and makes no sense..." So I scrolled down to the bottom to scan all the headlines and that's when it dawned on me "oh, it's April Fools. Phew! ;)

·
Registered
INFJ
5,569 Posts
Maybe, you're a genius...then again maybe not

·
Banned
5,075 Posts
Can we still talk about Movies, Music, Enneagram, Trends, Socionics, Generation and MBTI despite removing the forums? @Maybe
Only as long as you follow these rules:
In an effort to make PC PC we are enacting new rules on the forum effective immediately:

~You can NEVER tell another person their opinion is wrong.
~You can NEVER tell another person they are using logical fallacies.
~You can NEVER have an opinion that is different from someone else's.
~You can NEVER talk about politics.
~You can NEVER tell another person they are using logical fallacies.
~You can NEVER refer to a person by him/her, he/she, it/they/them or by using any combination of their name. (I recommend not referring to people at all.)
~You MUST use 9's where there should be g's.
~IF you somehow mana9e to win a debate the other person wins too.

·
Registered
24,005 Posts
Forced to click into each thread individually in order for them to be deleted from the index. Nice touch... bastard.

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
Too much to believe.

Maybe next year do like ...I dunno...

"Announcement: Due to in-fighting all new MOD's will be ESFJ only.

-Any disparity between MOD ESFJ's will be decided upon by ISFJ's recommendations.

-The recommendations are to be put in a hat and one result to be drawn by
an uninterested ISTJ.

-If the chosen ISTJ decides to show interest we shall veto to the newest joined
member upon threat of expulsion from PerC for not picking, at random what the ESFJ's
would have picked."

Or maybe this...

"Announcement: We are starting a user cost-per-post system. We thought about
a monthly cost but realized that NF's could quite potentially Make Us Great Again single
handily (typeidly?) (if not at least filthy rich)"

Ouch....cya!

·
Banned
710 Posts
This was an AFJ, right?

If not, then may I make a suggestion to ADD some content? (I'd put this in support and suggestions, but...)

Create a Personality Disorder forum with special sub-forums for: NPD, HPD, BPD, ASPD etc...

·
Maid of Time
14,753 Posts
I cleared the Today's Posts feed of announcements but will leave this open for kicks...

41 - 60 of 187 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.