·
Banned
123 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
ANY form of celebrity worship
ANY form of fetishist consumerism
Song remakes (esp. those that "feature" someone)
Political Correctness
Shit-tastic Movie remakes
Reality Television
Entitlement Society
Idiots with their pants drooping
Lack of accountability & responsibility
Wiggers
"Thug Life"
ICP
Professional Sports
Televised trials
Mockumentary directors
The world is going to end in 2012

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
ANY form of celebrity worship
ANY form of fetishist consumerism
Song remakes (esp. those that "feature" someone)
Political Correctness
Shit-tastic Movie remakes
Reality Television
Entitlement Society
Idiots with their pants drooping
Lack of accountability & responsibility
Wiggers
"Thug Life"
ICP
Professional Sports
Televised trials
Mockumentary directors
The world is going to end in 2012
You forgot to add 'being human'

No wonder you're so humorless...
I'm just kidding though xD

·
Registered
587 Posts
Chiapets...strange in the 80's...still strange now!

·
Registered
603 Posts
PLEASE NOTE: Buying an iPad doesn't make you cool, it makes you a rich dumbass.
If you want portability, buy a freaking laptop that costs less than this piece of crap

Crossover cars are just ugly in general and have no visibility whatsoever.
Definitely! I don't understand how Apple has such a strong following, especially among "broke" college students when they are giving you the same parts you find in PCs that cost half as much.

Crossovers are definitely not my cup of tea, either. It has to be a full size SUV or I would just drive a sedan. I mean, there is the advantage of height and safety (because let's face it, your roll over risk is extremely small and when you're in a collision, size wins) but for looks they're just wrong.

·
Registered
841 Posts
...Crossovers are definitely not my cup of tea, either. It has to be a full size SUV or I would just drive a sedan. I mean, there is the advantage of height and safety (because let's face it, your roll over risk is extremely small and when you're in a collision, size wins) but for looks they're just wrong.
I prefer Soviet Cars.:laughing:

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
myspace, facebook, twitter, old people trying to be young again, trying DESPERATELY to be different, uggs, northface sweatshirts, huge diamond earrings, seeing guys boxers, secret life of american teenager, high school musical, JONAS BROTHERS, prejudice, living up to stereotypes, jersey shore, fake erkel glasses, skater shoes that are too big for your feet, over sized bags, hollister/abercrombie, overly-obsessed teenage/kid fans, kate goselin, spencer and heidi, plastic surgery, super skinny, stick-figure bodies, wanting to be famous, drinking/smoking pot only because u think it's cool, mtv, cheating celebrity husbands' whores, too much make-up, bubble dress, short dresses to prom, having sex with everyone, and soo much more. i might come back later.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
myspace, facebook, twitter, old people trying to be young again, trying DESPERATELY to be different, uggs, northface sweatshirts, huge diamond earrings, seeing guys boxers, secret life of american teenager, high school musical, JONAS BROTHERS, prejudice, living up to stereotypes, jersey shore, fake erkel glasses, skater shoes that are too big for your feet, over sized bags, hollister/abercrombie, overly-obsessed teenage/kid fans, kate goselin, spencer and heidi, plastic surgery, super skinny, stick-figure bodies, wanting to be famous, drinking/smoking pot only because u think it's cool, mtv, cheating celebrity husbands' whores, too much make-up, bubble dress, short dresses to prom, having sex with everyone, and soo much more. i might come back later.
I think you may just hate pop culture all together.. haha : )

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
I think you may just hate pop culture all together.. haha : )
i hate this generation. i feel like i should've been born AT LEAST 10 yrs ago.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Oh gosh anyone here remember the spinning rims trend? That was one of the most annoying crap I have ever seen in my whole life.

YouTube - Chris Rock- Rims

41 - 60 of 1972 Posts